Sign in to follow this  
canadian yellow

Singing

Frankly, the only reason they made the noise was because of those nauseating drums. As soon as the drums stopped - nothing. Shef Wed used to do the same and it was commented on (by the great Worthy of his beloved club) at the time how good the support was but it was the same reason.

I sit in the Upper Barclay and I believe in plenty of vocal support but believe drums should not be allowed in the ground. If supporters cannot generate the noise naturally via their lungs then so be it!

I thank you

ure havin a laugh int ya mate! no noise from the barclay Indifferent [:|] we sang constantly for thw whole game, i looked round the ground and every other stand was quiet all sitting there doing jack! Surprise [:O] i reli cant believe u said that my voice hurts today i can hardly speak mate! but other than that it was a good game and bring on chelsea!

I don''t think people sitting in the jarrold stand can complain about lack of singing, considering it''s usually only he lower barclay and snakepit that bother. Why not try singing yourself instead of relying on others?