Did anyone record canary call last night, I was wondering if anyone had an audio clip of the blackpool fan at the end in particular?

I haven''t sadly got a recording of it, but I was alarmed by what I heard. Someone suggesting we play Huck''s in central midfield ("that''s his best posistion"), and someone else saying we should start with Doc up front. What are these people on?

Don''t bother.....it had ''Canary Fairy'' talking like a knob....sounded pissed and no wonder, at the Leeds game he was still propping up the bar when the second half kicked off so likes his sherbert more than his football.

Perhaps he should try wearing some clothes and stop embarassing the rest of us by reinforcing certain views of rural people.

BTW he seeks publicity so is fair game for anyones views Archant!

[quote user="Mark Smith"]

I haven''t sadly got a recording of it, but I was alarmed by what I heard. Someone suggesting we play Huck''s in central midfield ("that''s his best posistion"), and someone else saying we should start with Doc up front. What are these people on?

[/quote]

That was a funny call because the guy made his suggestion about the Doc, then got completely blown out of the water with the suggestion being called rediculous and proceeded to say ''Oh OK then'' and hung up with his tail between his legs. Obviously he didn''t feel that passionately about it.