Sign in to follow this  
moules

Brennan

Just noticed Brennan is not even in the Reserves squad for tonight does this mean he will not feature against stoke, as one would think if he didnt have a game Saturday a run out tonight would have kept his fitness up

Im getting very worried about the Brennan issue. I was sure he would feature in the reserves tonight. If he is injured then why doesn''t anyone at the club come out and say so. What do we know so far? Taken off against cardiff followed by rumours of a bust up with worthy. On the bench against gillingham, shackell prefered at left back, seen by Neil Adams warming down after the game with the rest of the squad. Crystal palace, not even in the squad and now he can''t even make the reserves. I have a horrible feeling that we may have seen the last of Brennan this season.

I don''t know if anyone else noticed this but, at the Gillingham game, every time the camera was on the dugout Jimbo was in the background laughing with the others on the bench. This may mean nothing but it didn''t strike me that this was the behaviour of someone who was upset with life or who had had a falling out with anyone. I may have misinterpreted badly here, so please take with a pinch of salt if you will...but I just thought I would add my observation to the mix. Does anyone else know any more than what''s on here already? I''m intrigued, as we all are.