Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Lawson

The right to dream

Where do you get your material Shaun????? [;)]

Anyway, it''s only me and Kathy who dare to dream. The rest of ''em are all realists who expect us to be stuffed and probably can''t wait to get on here on Saturday night to slag off everyone from Delia to the tea lady. Predictable and boring though it is!

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/876725/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Where do you get your material Shaun????? [;)]

Anyway, it''s only me and Kathy who dare to dream. The rest of ''em are all realists who expect us to be stuffed and probably can''t wait to get on here on Saturday night to slag off everyone from Delia to the tea lady. Predictable and boring though it is!

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/876725/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

I am dreaming, I was just trying to be quiet about it... [|-)]

Hucks... past 1.... past 2....

Allow me and Mrs Sid to join the dare to dream club. We''re making the trip and both agree, whats the point going down there expecting to get stuffed. It is the predictable outcome of course, but this is the FA Cup, and you just never know.

Didn''t Southend turn Man U over earlier this season? It can happen! 

I''m in the "we can''t loose" club - we''re expected to loose, we don''t mind if we do.... but just perhaps we can either win, draw or even just give them a real scare and ruffle a few feathers...!

One thing I like is that *everyone* in the country are going to be supporting us! :)

Add me as a dreamer - you just never know....

Looking forward to it like mad, even though I can only get tickets in the Chelsea end - have to sit on my hands for each of our goals!

[quote user="ob1"]

One thing I like is that *everyone* in the country are going to be supporting us! :)

[/quote]

With one notable exception. Come on you Watford!

I dream when I''m asleep...and to me Chelsea is "just another club".

Why this inferiority complex?  The "Little old Norwich" syndrome gnawing away at everybody again I fear.....

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

With one notable exception. Come on you Watford!

[/quote]

Okay, okay - *everyone worth a damn* ;)

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

I dream when I''m asleep...and to me Chelsea is "just another club".

Why this inferiority complex?  The "Little old Norwich" syndrome gnawing away at everybody again I fear.....

[/quote]

Don''t see it as "Little old Norwich" or an inferiority complex at all. Fact is, its Chelsea with their world class players against City with their "journeymen" (I believe thats how they were described on another thread).

I think that the inferiority complex is caused by the silverware in

chelseas trophy cabinet - the 2 prem titles in the last 2 years.

also the likelyhood that if you converted their transfer budget in to

1p coins you could use them to build a life size replica of carrow road.

Its nothing to do with Norwich.

Prediction: 3-2 to city, late comeback, goals by Hucks, Brown and

Martin, for chelsea Lampard free kick and Essien from a corner.

Chelsea 0 Norwich 1 - scorer Hughes - Well if you are going to dream you might as well go the whole hog.

There is always one big upset in the FA Cup each year, so why not Norwich on Saturday!!

Come On You Yellows

[quote user="Jamie D"]

Chelsea 0 Norwich 1 - scorer Hughes - Well if you are going to dream you might as well go the whole hog.

There is always one big upset in the FA Cup each year, so why not Norwich on Saturday!!

Come On You Yellows

[/quote]

Jamie D: Who would be more shocked? The rest of the country that we beat Chelsea, or us that Hughes scored?

[quote user="Jamie D"]

Come On You Yellows

[/quote]

Incidentally, Hughes to score and us to win 1-0 is 410/1 on Bet365.com. Any takers?

Official! Official!

Since 10th January 1959 all Norwich City supporters have been allowed to dream.

It would be nice for some of you youngsters on this board to experience the euphoria of a 24 carat Cloud 9 occasion.

OTBC

Grant will unhang his boots, get on the pitch and score a screamer from the half way line.  Then Marshall will go on an amazing mazy run taking on the entire team before calmly slotting the ball passed the Chelsea keeper.  All that before Docherty scores with a header from a corner (as if that last 1 would ever happen!!)