Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Chelsea Predicitions / Betting

Balls to inferiority complex Cluck. We are going to win. 1-0 City.

Don''t put your mortgage money on it though!

I have just got 300-1 on us to win 2-1 with Huckerby scoring first. I stuck a couple of quid on it.

And I''ve decided that anyone taking the p*** out of me will not be included in the round of drinks I buy with my winnings . . .

My heart says 1-1 and Hucks to score in the 89th minute to tie the game.

My head says 3-2 Chelsea, and Chelsea scored a late penalty which see Norwich players DID NOT handle the ball. Hucks and Chris Martin scored the Norwich goal

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"]

I have just got 300-1 on us to win 2-1 with Huckerby scoring first. I stuck a couple of quid on it.

And I''ve decided that anyone taking the p*** out of me will not be included in the round of drinks I buy with my winnings . . .

[/quote]

Which bookies was that? I see William Hill are offering 16-1 today for us to win but prefer the odds you''ve got [:D]

You can get 16/1 for us to beat Chelsea. The same price as we are to be relegated!

Both just as likely/unlikely...............

or are they.............................................

Just went to the bookies and they are offerring 20-1 for us to win so i thought it was worth a fiver anyone else got a sneaky feeling???[;)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Snakepit Boy"]

[/quote]

Which bookies was that? I see William Hill are offering 16-1 today for us to win but prefer the odds you''ve got [:D]

[/quote]

At Ladbrokes.com. I expect it it will be the same in their shops.

In terms of fthe first-scorer odds, I think the first TWELVE players listed as most likely to score are Chelsea players - ie, more than will be on the pitch!

Yep. I''m confident about tomorrow.

Wish I didn''t have to have to opted for the Club Canary option, but it should be a good day anyway, topped off with a famous victory.

I don''t care what the result is - so long as we try and play our own game and give it a good go

For me its a fantastic opportunity to test the team against the second best team in the country, for me to visit a new stadium, and for Norwich to finally have something exciting happen to them!!!

OTBC

26/1 on bet fair now! what they hell im game for some! only putting £2 on though! lol!

mind u have got £2 on huckleberry to score first at 18/1

jas :)

[quote user="GJD"]

[/quote]

Good for you GJD....and if we truly believe as a team we can win, we have a chance. They may well put out a reserve side on the day and totally under-estimate us...so therefore why not?

I was told as a kid to remember that even Her Majesty the Queen sits on the toilet....so therefore I should never feel humbled by status. 

It''s not beyond us by any means...but I seriously question our guts and that is what may beat us on the day.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

26/1 on bet fair now! what they hell im game for some! only putting £2 on though! lol!

mind u have got £2 on huckleberry to score first at 18/1

jas :)

[/quote]

Jas ,have a £1 double on the 2  at 26/1 and 18/1 will pay monster money ,or 50 p a nice pick up , or even 20p not to be sniffed at ,

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="GJD"]

[/quote]

Good for you GJD....and if we truly believe as a team we can win, we have a chance. They may well put out a reserve side on the day and totally under-estimate us...so therefore why not?

I was told as a kid to remember that even Her Majesty the Queen sits on the toilet....so therefore I should never feel humbled by status. 

It''s not beyond us by any means...but I seriously question our guts and that is what may beat us on the day.

[/quote]

I thought she was into colonic irrigation?

Anyway, just checked on bet365 and see my prediction of 2-1 to city with Safri scoring first gets odds of 1600/1.  Worth a few quid me thinks.

Just saw Dion on Newsround while I was writing this   : )