Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Chelsea Predicitions / Betting

WE  can dream can''t we.

My heart says 0-0 or 1-1

My head says.............................

Lets not even think about it

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Whos got the balls to predict us to pull it off then?

Sadly i cant see it.. 3-1 to Chelsea

jas :)

[/quote]

I''ll go with you on that Jas, 3-1 looks about right sadly. But I''m hoping for a 2-2 if not 2-3 shocker!...It''s possible, C''mon Hucks! And if Marshall can keep out Ronaldinho.....

Given that Blackpool scored two against us, can you see Chelsea getting less than three? I think 3-1 or 4-1 to the home team.

Got to be optimistic haven''t you, i''ve weighed up our chances in my blog ''Freeze Frame'' if your interested and i''ve also been trying to continue keeping an eye on our boys out on loan, give it a read, cheers!

Coral have got us at a fairly low 14/1 to win!

Freeza

Sadly I can''t see anything other than a heavy defeat- we are just too weak in the centre back department and not strong enough in central midfield. Whatever the score I''ll be happy so long as we show up and give a decent account of ourselves. I''ll plump for 4-1

I predict that we are going to have a bloody good day out...and I''d not give you less than 50-1 against that outcome...youngsters and those not having had Premiership experience will have a masterclass lesson of fitness, determination and skills and quite frankly the Bridge is going to be a palace after some of the places we''ve been going to, or have still to visit this season.

Come on you Yellows!

I think it will be a great day out a lot depends on how serious chelsea take us if they play a weakened side we just might at our total best give them a fright.If there first eleven turn out it is going to be very difficult i just hope end prey we give a good account of ourselfs.My dream is a replay more cash and get them back to carrow rd.

you like to be optimistic about your chances but when you look at the situation there is only one likely outcome. despite that, i will pay a visit to my local friendly bookie and stick a tenner on city to win 3 - 1 with Huckerby to score the the first. yes i know, it''s daft, but i like to look on the bright side.

4-0 to Chelski, given that is the score we have lost by twice now at "the Bridge". For me that would not constitute an embarrassment (as long as the lads have given 100%) but merely reflect the reality of the situation given the huge, huge gap in class and resources that Chelsea have at their disposal.

[quote user="Road 2 Rouen"]

I predict that we are going to have a bloody good day out...and I''d not give you less than 50-1 against that outcome...youngsters and those not having had Premiership experience will have a masterclass lesson of fitness, determination and skills and quite frankly the Bridge is going to be a palace after some of the places we''ve been going to, or have still to visit this season.

Come on you Yellows!

[/quote]

Have we mentally sunk so low that a trip to Chelsea is now seen as just a "day out"?  The result immaterial because little old Norwich are just to be proud to be rubbing shoulders with the "big boys"? (or more than likely their reserve team).......

I remember being their equal as a force at one time....and while the Russian millions have made that a mockery since....do we have to be quite so obvious regarding our present day "inferiority complex"?

I dare to dream!

2-1 to Norwich!

Hux will put us one up with the Chelsea defence appealing for offside. Shevchenko will equalise with a wonder goal. Marshall will keep us in the game with a series of brilliant saves including a penalty.Chelsea will hit both posts and the bar and the referee will disallow what looks like a good goal for offside. Then on a rare breakaway Czech will fumble John Terrys back pass when his swim hat slips over his eyes and Chris Martin will be first to the ball to score the winner!

Realistically, we''ll lose. I don''t want us to capitulate and be humiliated, which is what I fear will happen, just based on recent history. Who has the stomach for a fight? Hux seems to have written the game off, but hopefully Martin, Safs, Brown and the Scots lads will make a battle of it. Martin must play - he''s the first City player for years who wants to get back to the basics of pass-and-move, find space, make decoy runs etc. In other words, work for the team. The dream result would be a draw, and a sell-out televised replay. Daren''t even think about a win....

If PG rests Dion to save him for Preston after his two hours against Blackpool, which was reported at lunch time, I fear a drubbing as our defence is a shambles without him. Doc v Drogba........................couldn''t bare to watch.Shacks also looks unsettled when by the side of Doc.

[quote user="percyvarco"]

If PG rests Dion to save him for Preston after his two hours against Blackpool, which was reported at lunch time, I fear a drubbing as our defence is a shambles without him. Doc v Drogba........................couldn''t bare to watch.Shacks also looks unsettled when by the side of Doc.

[/quote]Ah - but the statistics say that Doc is our best central defender.... Then again, statistics also say that Etuhu is our best midfielder, which makes you wonder about statistics.

*Shocker* Mark Lawrenson has gone for 3-0 Chelsea...and was half complimentary of us, ''We won''t be overawed like Nottingham Forest''.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I dare to dream!

2-1 to Norwich!

Hux will put us one up with the Chelsea defence appealing for offside. Shevchenko will equalise with a wonder goal. Marshall will keep us in the game with a series of brilliant saves including a penalty.Chelsea will hit both posts and the bar and the referee will disallow what looks like a good goal for offside. Then on a rare breakaway Czech will fumble John Terrys back pass when his swim hat slips over his eyes and Chris Martin will be first to the ball to score the winner!

[/quote]

That sounds very like a replay of our FA Cup win at Man U in the 60''s. Substitute Huckerby for Don Heath and Martin for Bolland and Dennis Law for the wonder goal. All very creepy Nige.

I am attending the game (1st ever away game) so hopefully i''ll become a lucky charm! cluching at straws hey!

Chelsea 2-2 Norwich

COME ON CITY!

M y prediction is , that the Graff Spree Zepplin will desend on Stanford Bridge at 3 o clock , will drop down Elvis on the back of the Loch Ness monster , will turn Drogba white with fright,he will score in his own goal to give city a 1- 0 lead at half time , the second half will be much closer with Nessie running out of steam , but then Elvis will get all shook up and score off his pelvis . the bookmakers will pay 250 billion to 1, with my £ 1 on  means i am your new chairman, i have all the cards in my pocket, now watch us go .

It''s the FA Cup! Anything can happen! The pressure is on them - not us!

Wrexham against the Ar$e in the early 1990s and Mickey ''cheeky chops'' Thomas''s free kick!

Be POSITIVE![Y]

We''ll still get tonked, mind you.[:O]

[quote user="Alex"]*Shocker* Mark Lawrenson has gone for 3-0 Chelsea...and was half complimentary of us, ''We won''t be overawed like Nottingham Forest''.[/quote]

Yep weird comments from Lawrenson..saying we''ll give a good game - a good result for us being 3-0! I reckon 1-1...

"I think this will be more competitive than when Chelsea played Forest in the last round.

Forest froze on the day but I do not expect that to be the case with Norwich, who have not had too long to think about the tie having only won their fourth-round replay on Tuesday.

There is no pressure on Norwich as they are widely expected to lose and I hope they are able to play some football.

That said, Chelsea have had some unbelievably good draws so far in the Cup and I expect them to cruise through. "

Prediction: 3-0 "