Sign in to follow this  
Hooleyfan

Belief is the key

Lets face it everyone outside the club and fan base has written Norwich''s chances off.

Each and everyone of the team has got to truly believe that they are good enough to get a result. We all know their failings ...we comment enough about them here week in week out...but who in your view do each of our players need to think they are and emulate to get that fantastic result.

I''ll start it off...

Crofty needs to be Ronaldo...Shacks must be a Rio Ferdinand...McVeigh - Wayne Rooney...Safri a Lampard, Huckerby must think he is ...Huckerby, ...Hughes an Alladiere...Etuhu and Adebayou

Just a bit of fun to keep the dream alive!

I don''t think our players need to become the Premiership stars to beat Chelsea, but what I really want the players to go out Stamford Bridge, not to pay any respect to the opposition. They are superstars and earn many money every week but we are the poor, we know that if we want to survive, then we need to fight for our lives.

Also please remember we are not Macclesfield Town, we are not Nottingham Forest, we are not League 2 or League 1 teams, okay they should not give a game against Chelsea, but we are different. We are the Championship team and should give Chelsea some hard time and a good game.

Honestly I didn''t like dirty football but I would our players made some hard tackles to the Chelsea rich players, let them know we are going to be out of the cup, but with a roar to their ear.

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

Shacks must be a Rio Ferdinand...

[/quote]

God i hope not! the most overated player i have ever seen! Quite how Ferdinand has kept his place in the England team and hasnt been found out at Man Yoo is beyond me!

Shacks can be Fabio Cannavaro

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Hooleyfan"]

Shacks must be a Rio Ferdinand...

[/quote]

God i hope not! the most overated player i have ever seen! Quite how Ferdinand has kept his place in the England team and hasnt been found out at Man Yoo is beyond me!

Shacks can be Fabio Cannavaro

jas :)

[/quote]

Really? I fail to see how Rio Ferdinand is overrated. He''s excellent in the air, a great tackler, reads the game well, can play the ball and can shift across the turf. He might have the odd lapse in concentration but never enough to be considered overrated.

Fabio Cannavaro...an injury prone player who''d often been criticised as not having lived up to his potential until the WC when he played half a dozen good games and suddenly became the best player in the world. Also notoriously egotistical, never afraid to praise himself up. (not saying he isn''t a good defender, because he is)

I prefer Kolo Toure myself.