Sign in to follow this  
shocker doc

Chelsea v City on the box.... live

Anyone out there got Portuguese neighbours,i`m sure theres plenty around Dereham,Watton,Thetford etc,well now is definately the time to befriend them as chances are they`ll be watching us beat chelsea live while you tear your hair out listening to Waller!

TV Cabo,the portuguese broadcaster IS showing the match live on its TVSport2 channel ! If they`ve got a funny looking dish on they`re house it probably for Cabo.

Also its also live on several scandinavian channels so if your local pub shows live footie at 3 on saturdays you may be in with a chance.

For a full list of channels showing the match take a look at   http://liveonsat.com/daily.php?start_dd=17&start_mm=02&start_yyyy=2007&end_dd=17&end_mm=02&end_yyyy=2007

Don`t forget.....If you don`t ask!!!!!!!!!!!!

My portogueses almost-neighbours would kill me if they had the chance.

Well they wouldnt, but they slightly dislike me cos im a bit loud.

you could of course go to a Portugese Restuarnt for a nosh up and if they have a TV ask the owners nicely if they get the channel and will put it on.

jas :)

Failing this, you could always do what the bloke in the other thread said and use www.streamick.com to stream the Fox Soccer Channel.  Theyr''e showing it too.

Chelsea vs Norwich City LIVE on NOW Broadband TV, channel 684 (ESPN) in HK Saturday night 11pm

If you have norwegan frends they wil perhaps have Viasport Norge they are sending the game LIVE as well

ESPN Asia Sports links for Streaming live :http://www.tevootv.com/sport-channels/USA/free-tv-online-ESPN-Asia-Sports.htmlhttp://www.asiaplatetv.com/aptv_today.htm On asiaplatetv, we''re shown on tomorrows schedule, if you click the link above tomorrow then a link will appear for the match.I believe that ESPN might not carry english commentary, so Fox Soccer Channel on www.streamick.com might be the best bet.  Always good to have a plan b though.

Im watching the game on canal+ france and even though were 2-0 down were by far the better team.Chelsea have been made to look like an average championship team and Granty & the boys have done us proud.

Even if we do go out,if we play like this we`ve got no worries about re le gat ion!!!

on the ball city!!!

at least doc didnt have a shocker today!!(for once)