Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Come on!!!! Lets be havin'em!!!

Well here we go.

Our own FA Cup Final at round 16!!!

We are no longer the favourites to win the tie by a long way!

We are playing a team that rank amoung Barcelona, Man Utd, Real Madrid, AC Milan and dare I say it .... Bayern Munich!!

Lets hope the boys go out there and enjoy the occasion, to be honest we probably are up against it but we should be ...

Multimillion pound team, one player is worth more than our entire squad! Unbeaten at home, Prem Champions two years running!

.... SO WHAT!!!

Games like this don''t happen everyday, Come on lads give us a game to be proud of this season. Remember 2-0 against MAN-UTD? and beating Newcastle!

All we have to do is attack, attack , attack and then shoot, shoot , shoot.

...well perhaps a bit more than that ...

REMEMBER BOYS, THAT IF WE COULD WE WOULD HAVE SOLD OUT THE STADIUM WITH AWAY FANS, MUCH MORE THAN THE 6,300 ALREADY SOLD.

WE ARE ALL BEHIND YOU, SO US THE PASSION AND BELIEVE!!!

up the city!

Cheers All

Terrific post Koimatsuba!!

And a breath of fresh air on a message board full of the usual gripes and groans even though we are playing at Chelsea tomorrow in the 5th round of the FA Cup.

Dare to dream!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Terrific post Koimatsuba!!

And a breath of fresh air on a message board full of the usual gripes and groans even though we are playing at Chelsea tomorrow in the 5th round of the FA Cup.

Dare to dream!

[/quote]

Cheers Nutty Nigel,

I meant the last 16 in the competition, anyway thanks for your support.

Any more praise for the boys, come on WIZ, etc ...

Or perhaps I should have waited to post this at Sat PM about 5 o clock.  As far as I can see, I''ve posted about the deadwood in the squad and at last Grant has listened, New Squad members who even after one game look far better than the old Cr*p we had b4.

Come on peeps, lets get behind this bunch of lads. I know you all will anyway, Wouldn''t u all love to beat the Chelsea!!

OR WOULD YOU RATHER WE LOST SO BAD THAT YOU COULD ALL MOAN ON HERE AGAIN???

Tomorrow will be like Tamworth v Norwich. Lets hope we do better than Tamworth did!

Cheers All, I''m not moaning just sick of the 98 viewings and 1 reply!!!! (thanks Nutty)

:)

Very well put!

We need a rocket up every single player''s backside today!!! COME ON CITY, do us proud!

Yeah, great post. This is a great opportunity for this squad to prove they are together and play like they mean business. In all probability we''ll get tonked but if you put up a fight you just never know..its a funny old game! OTBC!! 

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

we didn''t diserve 4-0.

lets get some wins in the league now!

cheers all

[/quote]

I was proud of our whole club today, first time for a long time I can say that. The guy I was most pleased for was Hoooooooze!!! He didn''t look out of place on that field today, nobody would have thought he was capable of that a year ago.

I don''t even think we missed the chances, Chelsea just defended well and have such quality at the back compared to Championship defending.

No we didn''t deserve 4-0. 2-1 would proabaly have been about right and this team put up a beter show than our previous two efforts at Stamford Bridge.

But over a season it''s probably true to say you end up where you deserve to be so lets hope we can build on this and end up at least top half.