Sign in to follow this  
barclay headhunter

well done chaps

I for one, am proud of our performance at the brigde today. We did not bend over and let ourselves get bummed by a far supeirior team and for much of the game we managed to hold our own and string some passes together and create some good play. We were a bit static from time to time but a four - nil reverse sounds far worse than it actually is. We can keep our heads up and hope that the tabloids applaud our very un-gay performance.

Agreed. I think Norwich can be proud of their display today. Despite the scoreline, they did not disgrace themselves at all. Very well done. I for one am proud. Norwich could quite easily have folded, but didnt, a sign of changing times?!

I agree it was a great game but the goals against were poor defending, and we must do better, concentrate for 90 minutes.

The first was unlucky, a deflection.

Second was a Chris Brown mistake.

Inury time ... (again) ...

The third was a mistake from Shackell, instead of going to the defender he ran to his own goal line.

And the fourth ... well 6 Norwich defenders against only Shevchenko and he can score with a header.

In attack we were not ruthless enough ... Croft should have socred after Etuhu hit the post.

And a Chris Brown header ... Shackell soft shot .. and another Croft chance ... against the bar.

We could have had Chelsea on a replay at Carrow Road ...

I just have two comments to add.

1) It seems that hundreds of millions of pounds can''t buy you a halfway decent football pitch!!!

2) The NCFC supporters today were top class. Outsang the Chelski lot something rotten.

Gutted at those injury time goals, which made the scoreline far worse than our performance merited.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]overall a good show - the boys did well, make no mistake. 

safri was immense for me. 

will they show the same determination against preston?
[/quote]

Yea i agree i thought safri was amazing today. Also i want to praise hughes at right back as up against robben and SWP he did a really good job. It''s a shame that hucks had a quiet day as we really could have done with abit of magic from him.

I was lucky enough to get a ticket for today and i want to say that everyone who went can be really proud of themselves aswell because we sang our hearts out. And we didn''t even score! I really hope Norwich FC realise what GREAT support they have!