Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Boy

Just got back . . .

. . . after a cracking day out. The team played brilliantly and the fans - as ever - were second to none.

4-0 was a totally unfair reflection on the match, but it failed to ruin a brilliant day.

Peter Grant''s army is on the way up!

agreed .a good day all round , and makes me realise no matter how bad things can get , i wouldnt want to support a club like chelsea  . millions of pounds but crap pitch and crap fans .

I agree entirely! Never been on the end of a 4 - 0 defeat and felt so positive about the future. We created enough to have had at least a draw and the support was fantastic...walked up the Fulham Rd with some Chelsea fans who said they had been really impressed with our performance and felt really embarrassed how limp their vocal support was.

Hey Abramovich...your money cant buy what we brought to the Bridge today.

What heart they played with i just hole they can take it into the league.

And I bet that was the first time Chelsea have ever won 4 nill and been out sung for the whole game and even and the end of the game we were still singing!!!

WE''VE GOT A SUPER COOK, YOU''VE GOT A RUSSIAN CROOK

Definitely agree Mr Snakepit.

The team gave an excellent account of themselves, and I''m sure everybody agrees that 4-0 was a very harsh result.  I think we definitely out sung the home support too. I would have really liked to have had a goal to jump up and down about though.

Hopefully this can give the team the confidence and momentum to push on in the league now.

OTBC!!!

I''m proud of all of the fans that were there singing their hearts out for the team. I''m proud of the fans that were at home either watching or listening and each taking pride in the performance that our team put on. I''m proud of Delia as she continues to strive for what she believes in ( enjoying her football in the middle of the Norwich fans and hoping for a good performance ). I''m particularly proud of the boys in yellow and the heart that they showed yesterday. Yes, today I am unashamedly filled with pride. This takes me back to what happened in 1958-59. The performance in the FA Cup was a platform to go on to bigger and better things. It does not mean then won''t be one or two hiccups along the way as that would be unrealistic, but the signs of "HEART" in big letters is back. Did we lose 4-0? I think we won something far more important.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I''m proud of all of the fans that were there singing their hearts out for the team. I''m proud of the fans that were at home either watching or listening and each taking pride in the performance that our team put on. I''m proud of Delia as she continues to strive for what she believes in ( enjoying her football in the middle of the Norwich fans and hoping for a good performance ). I''m particularly proud of the boys in yellow and the heart that they showed yesterday. Yes, today I am unashamedly filled with pride. This takes me back to what happened in 1958-59. The performance in the FA Cup was a platform to go on to bigger and better things. It does not mean then won''t be one or two hiccups along the way as that would be unrealistic, but the signs of "HEART" in big letters is back. Did we lose 4-0? I think we won something far more important.[/quote]

Well put, nice post.

Fantastic day out. What a set of supporters we have, the whole ground was rocking from the singing in the Shed.

Couldnt believe the pitch, sandy and bobbly and then they watered it just before the kick off. No wonder Marshall slipped.

The boys all gave 100%  and it was a pleasure to be there.

We have had so much on here about wanting a big money backer, about the fans being a bunch of sheep, fine, but we have got soul and there was not of that shown by the blues fans. I know where I would rather be sitting every week even if we have been served up cr.p at times this season.

We have got a squad coming together that will be very strong in this League. Bring it on!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I''m proud of all of the fans that were there singing their hearts out for the team. I''m proud of the fans that were at home either watching or listening and each taking pride in the performance that our team put on. I''m proud of Delia as she continues to strive for what she believes in ( enjoying her football in the middle of the Norwich fans and hoping for a good performance ). I''m particularly proud of the boys in yellow and the heart that they showed yesterday. Yes, today I am unashamedly filled with pride. This takes me back to what happened in 1958-59. The performance in the FA Cup was a platform to go on to bigger and better things. It does not mean then won''t be one or two hiccups along the way as that would be unrealistic, but the signs of "HEART" in big letters is back. Did we lose 4-0? I think we won something far more important.[/quote]

I agree with every word Yankee but you and I obviously watched a different game to Cluck, see '' They did us proud'' thread

The day for me begin at 6:00am and finished at 11:30pm, and i loved every single second of it! The atmosphere within the shed lower and the rest of the Norwich fans was amazing! Our support yesterday was PRICELESS!

I thought Etuhu''s shot was going to go in, for a split moment i could almost feel my heart stopping! and you can see why football fans state that it should be stamford bridge the library, the Chelsea fans hardly made a noise. "4-0 up and you still dont sing!"

[quote user="cityangel"]

I agree with every word Yankee but you and I obviously watched a different game to Cluck, see '' They did us proud'' thread

[/quote]

cityangel, there is no point in debating anything with Cluck as he is not interested in honest debate. Having a difference of opinion is something we all have with each other from time to time. Being next to alone on a point of view has been experienced by many....goodness knows, I used to think that was my stock in trade. That is not Cluck''s problem. He is only interested in being negative as long as Delia is in control of the club. At some future point Delia and Michael will inevitably relinquish that control, but my fervent hope and opinion is that the fortunes of the club will improve well before that. If and when that happens I believe Cluck will disappear from this message board as his raison d''etre will cease to exist. That''s unfortunate because, if he was was more balanced and diversified in his content, he is articulate enough to make for a much more interesting poster than he otherwise is.