Sign in to follow this  
Cantiaci Canary

Anyone see McV + Thorne at 2.15pm?

I was very surprised to see Paul McVeigh (even more chubby close up) and Peter Thorne (even more confused close up) strolling with great determination away from Stamford Bridge down the Fulham Road, through the crowds and straight past me and my mate yesterday! Where were they off to at that time I wonder?

Tragically for them I watched them walk through three largish groups of City supporters and absolutely nobody noticed them!

Also I would like to add a comment on the Canary support - I am so so proud to be a fan of this football club to see whole stands of Chelsea supporters watching us silently in puzzlement was a joy ... we haven''t forgotten what football is and as we sang loud and proud without question we are ''loyal supporters''.

OTBC

[quote user="Konstantin Pobedonostsev"]

I was very surprised to see Paul McVeigh (even more chubby close up) and Peter Thorne (even more confused close up) strolling with great determination away from Stamford Bridge down the Fulham Road, through the crowds and straight past me and my mate yesterday! Where were they off to at that time I wonder?

Tragically for them I watched them walk through three largish groups of City supporters and absolutely nobody noticed them!

Also I would like to add a comment on the Canary support - I am so so proud to be a fan of this football club to see whole stands of Chelsea supporters watching us silently in puzzlement was a joy ... we haven''t forgotten what football is and as we sang loud and proud without question we are ''loyal supporters''.

OTBC

[/quote]

Thanks to Konstantin you read it here first, Peter Thorne is the new kebab king on the block. Mulryne passed it onto Macca, and now it seems Macca has passed it onto Thorne. Must say, some of the kebab shops in the old smoke are very good though...

I saw them strolling past the west stand - I said to my brother oh looks it Peter Thorne, Paul Mcveigh and "Beckham want to be" Eagle. My brother a chelsea supporer summed it up by saying "who?"

And another thing  - I was sitting in the West as i couldnt get a ticket anwhere elses and who do you think was sitting directly behind me.......... ROB GREEN - with his agent and Mum and Dad.

Did anyone else see ROB GREEN