Sign in to follow this  
If I had the wings of  a sparrow

No new signings for us then

I am disappointed to read that Worthy reckons the squad is good enough to get us to the promised land & we don''t need to sign any further players. I think we are so close to getting promoted that 1 or 2 real quality signings would guarantee success with no real risk. I feel that a signing at this stage would just give us that final momentum we need to complete the job.

but remember this time last week, worthy came out with a quote along the lines of "no new arrivals before the weekend" and then, on Friday, Cooper arrives

I saw Copper play a couple of games for Sunderland reserves and he did not offer anything, it will be interesting to see how he does for you, we had him here for over a month paying him premiership wages and he made our bench once, very strange !

Well lets just hope then if he dosnt bring in any new faces he plays the best team available to him and they repay his faith in them, and lets hope flemings groin holds up for the rest of the season as with drury injured brennan (who knows) and briggs not even in the running we may end up seeing our back four include shackell and the 16 year old reserve centre half !