Sign in to follow this  
blacko

Marshall out for 6 weeks

[quote user="GJP"]I don''t think he''s looked that good. Average, nothing more.[/quote]This is a ''mare - Gallacher is just too inconsisent. For every good save, he concedes one he should have done better with. And he just doesn''t communicate enough with his back line for me - they look nervous in front of him, especially if DD isn''t there who can shoulder some responsibility for the communicating. And PGs repeated attempts at convincing everyone that he has total confidence in Gallacher doesn''t help either, just makes one wonder why he feels the need to keep saying it in the first place!

[quote user="baldyboy"]lets hope gally dont get crocked then or well really be in the poo!!![/quote]

I think we are really in the poo without him crocked!

Maybe we can get another keeper on loan to while the one we currently have on loan recovers?

[quote user="GJP"]I don''t think he''s looked that good. Average, nothing more.[/quote]

Compare him to gallacheR?

isnt there a limit to the number f loans a season?

Marshall, Chadwick, Ashdown, Camp and Boyle make 5....would we be allowed any more?!

and getting another keeper in might not be a good idear.. that would mean 5 keepers used this season.... the defence are used to Gallers and Marshall (and Lewis from training) so probably best to stick with what we know and try and ride it out!

jas :)