Sign in to follow this  
Stavros

Danny Haynes and Jamie Peters...

It was Great!

Made even better by ex canary, lazy bones Francis getting off his arse to score the winnner!

Haha I also loved the way the fans in front were still clapping and celebrating even when they had noticed it didnt count!

Silly suffolk folk...

[quote user="savenell"]the best bit was when the watford sub came over to them and started laughing at them lol it was funny[/quote]

yep that was defo the funniest bit that haynes is such a big head beings he aint got that much ability just that he can run fast

[quote user="savenell"]the best bit was when the watford sub came over to them and started laughing at them lol it was funny[/quote]

Danny boy and his mate probably thought he was jealous of their "moves". Still at least they could console themselves at the final whistle with the prospect of dancing their sorrows away at destiny nightclub in watford town centre in the evening. Although they probably wanted to see their big moment again on MOTD in the evening...I know i did.

It was indeed hilarious, even my girlfriend was laughing and she doesn''t even follow football! Nice comedy spectacle from the tractor kids... meanwhile Norwich were busy proving to the world (and many of their fans) that they''re not the bunch of overpaid, lazy morons we thought they were... Ipswich may have been dancing, but I''ll put money on which of our fans had the better day out [:)]

They looked like a pair of prize idiots... pity Watford didnt score from the breakaway, I would have loved to hear that Gerry Adams soundalike whining about that one!

I''m beginning to think players put more effort into practising goal celebrations than they do practising set pieces like corners and free kicks!