Sign in to follow this  
Alan Johnson

They did us proud!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

Just got back from Chelsea and wanted to say that I have never been more proud of our team than I was today.

They gave it their all and I have to pick out Hughes for particular praise, he was awesome.

Well Done us 6300 fans too, never stopped singing right to the final whistle.

I''m feeling so much more positive about our future and hope that Cluck and Smudger were there to see what we saw today!

[/quote]

Never been more proud of that particular City line up or any NCFC team that you have seen take the field CITYANGEL???

Coz I could think of hundreds of occasions where I have felt far prouder to be a City fan!!!

[/quote]

Proud of the way they played against Chelsea and of the passion and guts they displayed. Seems if you look at Norwich websires, read local papers etc etc, thousands of others agree with me.

Were you there Smudger??

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Hello Yankee,

If you think Cluck is an alias I am afraid you''re wide of the mark. I don''t do all the abusive towards Delia stuff, even in jest.

[/quote]

I''ll take your word for it that I''m wrong Rudolph, and happy to be so. There is a remarkable coincidence in a couple of mistakes that you and Cluck make that led me to the conclusion but, as I said, I''m happy to be wrong. 

And so it is... the thread that just about somes up this board over the past few months...

It was cleary a significant improvement in mentality from us compared to our last two visits to Stamford bridge - that should be commended.

As for the scoreline, all you could really to is laugh at the fact that it ended up 4-0 again!

But it is tonight where we really need a win... c''mon the lads... [:D]