Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Boy

Tomorrow night

Anyone else share my gloom that tomorrow night might be a big let-down after Saturday?

A case of After the Lord Mayor''s Parade - and I''m not talking Roy Blower.

Well if it is a big let down I''m sure Cluck and Smudger will be happy.

[quote user="cityangel"]Well if it is a big let down I''m sure Cluck and Smudger will be happy.[/quote]

and why would that make us happy CA???

I can''t speak for Cluck but it certainly wouldn''t make me happy... but thanks to Delia & Co I haven''t been happy (as with regards to my football for the best part of 2 years now) so am getting quite used to being miserable on a Saturday evening [:(]

The worry for me will be that if Delia & Co and poor old Granty manage to turn things around to make us Championship Play-off candidates or better this time next year that I will probably die of shock!!!  [:O]  [:P]

....... I haven''t been happy (as with regards to my football for the best part of 2 years now) so am getting quite used to being miserable on a Saturday evening [:(]

Bet you''re glad it''s Tuesday then...........

Smudger comes across as miserable every day of the week. Still, its pancake day today. Bet he is a tosser?

i''m supprised the above got past moderation!

I hope it isnt a let down, but with the players we have missing, its going to be hardwe need to perform like we did against Chelski and hopefully get something from the game.(a win would be nice mind)

[quote user="cityangel"]Well if it is a big let down I''m sure Cluck and Smudger will be happy.[/quote]

Oh deary me....and how could anything become much of a "let down" now after a sound beating by a lethargic Chelsea side? We didn''t win you know....we lost. So are we now so demented that we actually see a 4-0 defeat as a "high"?

[quote user="Smudger"]

The worry for me will be that if Delia & Co and poor old Granty manage to turn things around to make us Championship Play-off candidates or better this time next year that I will probably die of shock!!!  [/quote]

Come on Norwich, let''s put a run together....