Sign in to follow this  
SM

Hendo and Jarvis updates

I have just been looking on some of the rotherham and leyton orient messageboards and apparently hendo is doing rubbish and jarvis played well on debut

Hendo

"hendo couldnt score from 2 yards out never mind the penalty spot." - Hendo maybe needs a loan in league 2 methinks

Jarvis

"Some of his first touches were subline in the first half. Never stopped running either during the whole game, a good find by Ling."

"Excellent debut and clearly has a football brain."

Sounds like jarvis has found his level, would like to see him back here though as he has always had the talent.

Hendo seems like he has lost any confidence he did have left.

[quote user="Dan Grant"]

I have just been looking on some of the rotherham and leyton orient messageboards and apparently hendo is doing rubbish and jarvis played well on debut

Hendo

"hendo couldnt score from 2 yards out never mind the penalty spot." - Hendo maybe needs a loan in league 2 methinks

Jarvis

"Some of his first touches were subline in the first half. Never stopped running either during the whole game, a good find by Ling."

"Excellent debut and clearly has a football brain."

Sounds like jarvis has found his level, would like to see him back here though as he has always had the talent.

Hendo seems like he has lost any confidence he did have left.

[/quote]

I would not like to see Jarvis back here. It''s been obvious for quite some time he''s not good enough at this level. Very, very ordinary.

As for Hendo I always thought he tries hard enough but the quality just isn''t there.

Neither are good enough for Norwich.

can anyone give any updates on fisk, halliday, cave-brown and rossi jarvis?

Last I heard none of them had set their teams on fire exactly.

[quote user="Kolin Kob"]

can anyone give any updates on fisk, halliday, cave-brown and rossi jarvis?

Last I heard none of them had set their teams on fire exactly.

[/quote]

Saw Hartlepools goal on the champship on Sunday Halliday got totally outstrengthed, and outpaced turned like a tug boat.  Rossi Jarvis didnt play.  Halliday got a 5 mark in 2 sunday papers!!

Well, to be honest;do we really need these two failing strikers.... when we have CHRIS MARTIN?

"Henderson had an excellent first half, he looked alert, he looked bright and he looked technically very capable"You will always find negative & positive comments about particular players on message boards to use one opinion passing it off as a consensus in the interests of making a point is unfair so in the interests of fairness i found the above on a rotherham message board.