Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Could the binners go down?

I always thought there was far more chance of them being relegated than us and have repeatedly said so. Latest Corals odds are:-

Leeds 8/15 Southend 8/15 Barnsley 11/10 Hull 6/5 QPR 5/4 Luton 11/8 Piswich 9/1 Burnley 9/1 Coventry 12/1 Norwich 16/1.

If Smudger or anybody else who thinks we will get relegated are still thinking of having a bet 16/1 is big but I reckon if you wait longer you will get 33/1.

Not me Nutty, you will see I have held my hands up and admitted I got it wrong in my "relegation thread". I have always thought you to be a sensible sort of chap in a nutty sort of way so rather than bet against my beloved Norwich (not that I ever would) so I took your advice, rather than line the pockets of a bookie I decided to invest my spare change in euro reversible pangolins instead.

Yes they could and so could we. Anyone who is close to the bottom and can mathematically still finish in the bottom three could go down - wether they will is another question! I think Ipswich may well go down!