Sign in to follow this  
ca

Russell and Akinbiyi

Interesting to read 2 very different statements from the 2 lads in the EEN tonight.
Ade says and I quote ''Be afraid,be very afraid'' and then goes on to say that he thinks Stoke can still make the play-offs and he would be happy to put a spanner in our works.No mention of his time here and how well we are doing.

Daryl says that he thinks we will go up,the gap is too wide with the fixtures left and that we have been the most consistant team in Div 1 this year which the league table proves.Said he didnt want to leave Norwich but wanted regular football,kept his house in Norwich and still speaks to some of our players quite often.Is looking forward to coming back and hopes its a good game and is hoping for a good reception from the fans..

Not too worried about Ade if he plays the way he used to at Carrow Road but would be happy for Daryl to have a good game,had a lot of time for him, thought he was an excellant midfielder and was sorry to lose him.

What are your thoughts about these two and what effect they will have on the game on Saturday?

It is quite interesting. I think their two very different views come because they left the club in two very different ways. I think it''s fair to say that when Ade left nobody was disappointed in the slightest. He was a pretty big flop and he probably resented us a bit as he dropped a couple of divisions when he left. Russell on the other hand was a bit different. He left us to get first team football and even though he went to a smaller club, I think he knew he wasn''t being pushed out.

It''ll be quite interesting to see what kind of response they get from the croud. It wouldn''t surprise me if Russell got a clap and Ade a boo!