Sign in to follow this  
Anderz

My Own Summing Up, Feel Free To Criticise

I''d quite like to see Huckerby, Crouch AND McKenzie as our forward line. That''d really scare the oppositions defence. This idea is not too far fetched, as I don''t think Huckerby won''t be going anywhere BUT City, due to the reception he has been received.
He knows that this is where he''ll be mostly appreciated and I think he''s perhaps prepared himself to wait until the situation is appropriate to join.
I also think Crouchy wants to return, and I think he''ll be back before the 31st December on a seasons loan. David O''Leary realises that he''s not what Villa need at the moment. I think the decision to recall him was simply an attempt to spur City into purchasing him, whereby City have called his bluff.

Re: the current situation, its not as if we have an awful team who don''t know how to attack or defend. So prehaps the best thing we can do IS to sit tight, and let the scenario play itself out.

ps: I think that the Board are doing a fine job. They seem realistic enough to know that when the cupboard only contains crumbs, you don''t sit and eat them in one go. Patience is a virtue that seems lost on the majority of present day supporters.

Bang on, Anderz, I couldn''t agree more. I really doesn''t matter how crazy people go about Hucks etc - it will sort itself out in the end.