Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

canary fans go to every england cricket game!

It''s true.

At every ground for every TEST on every day there has been 3 men wearing Norwich City tops. These are the proton ones, and i wonder if they''re currently living in australia. Or have they just come from locally? Im interested to see if its anyone on hear, however i doubt it because im sure a topic would already have been started.

Either way..nice to see a couple of us out in australia!

Hogesar

hi there,

i was in aus during december and went to the perth test all 5 days. wore a norwich top for at least 3 of the days so you could have seen me at some point.

I was in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney...but concentrated on wearing my England cricket tops rather than the yellow and green. Too much possibility of being mistaken for an Australian for my liking...

At least we won this morning - never know we might yet salvage just a tiny ounce of pride after the debacle of the Ashes series  (although I''m not holding my breath....)

Yes, i only saw one person at the perth test, however they did show video of all of the england fans....so it must have been yew!

hogesar

hogesar wrote " there has been 3 men wearing Norwich City tops".....Either way..nice to see a couple of us out in australia!

3? or a couple? The maths aint the same.

Oh, i am so bored. Roll on the February "loan transfer window" and all of our speculation....