Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Good reasons to go to Luton

Come on chaps we still have 900 tickets left for Saturday if you don''t go you could miss;

First away win of the year

A pre match curry

Great view of the beach huts

Newells last game

Best away toilets

Great atmosphere

Better result than last year

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

Come on chaps we still have 900 tickets left for Saturday if you don''t go you could miss;

First away win of the year

A pre match curry

Great view of the beach huts

Newells last game

Best away toilets

Great atmosphere

Better result than last year

[/quote]

exactly why i''m going, well kind of...

im going, mainly becasue they dont have seating.
Love the terraces, good chanting there last time even though we got battered.

[quote user="sket"]im going, mainly becasue they dont have seating.
Love the terraces, good chanting there last time even though we got battered.[/quote]

What''s going on ''ere ? I''ve not been to Kenilworth Road before but my ticket clearly states I''m in the Oak Road Stand in " Unreserved Seating "........

Mind you I''ve been told that it''s a bit of a dump so do they think concrete terracing  IS seating.....?

I''m gonna try & get tickets in a minute... If I can convince someone to work Saturday morning for me, that is. I haven''t stood on a terrace since Colchester away in the pre-season friendly & I can''t wait!!

[quote]I''m gonna try & get tickets in a minute... If I can convince someone to work Saturday morning for me, that is. I haven''t stood on a terrace since Colchester away in the pre-season friendly & I can''t wait!![/quote]Kenilworth Road was all seater last time I visited.

[quote user="Ghostly"][quote]I''m gonna try & get tickets in a minute... If I can convince someone to work Saturday morning for me, that is. I haven''t stood on a terrace since Colchester away in the pre-season friendly & I can''t wait!![/quote]

Kenilworth Road was all seater last time I visited.
[/quote]

I thought Kenilworth Road had been all seater for about ten years or so now also.

[quote user="Ghostly"][quote]I''m gonna try & get tickets in a minute... If I can convince someone to work Saturday morning for me, that is. I haven''t stood on a terrace since Colchester away in the pre-season friendly & I can''t wait!![/quote]

Kenilworth Road was all seater last time I visited.
[/quote]

Wasn''t it the first all seater ground and also the first ground to ban away fans?

Who was their crazy chairman at the time?

forgive me as im obviously deluded.
maybe im thinking of Southend.
still though should be good.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Ghostly"][quote]I''m gonna try & get tickets in a minute... If I can convince someone to work Saturday morning for me, that is. I haven''t stood on a terrace since Colchester away in the pre-season friendly & I can''t wait!![/quote]Kenilworth Road was all seater last time I visited.[/quote]

Wasn''t it the first all seater ground and also the first ground to ban away fans?

Who was their crazy chairman at the time?

[/quote]From memory I think Highfield Road was the first all seater ground in the English league.

[quote user="Marty"]i can''t think of any good reasons to go to Luton, it is a hole![/quote]

lol well said, my sentiments exactly