Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

Your thanks for Carl Robinson

Looks a bit quiet here!

Well he wasn''t the most gifted but no one could question his commitment, and performances such as his centre back displays the other week have been very important, so thanks Carl, and best of luck for Toronto!

Thank you for your hard work Carl.You joined Norwich City at a difficult time but you gave your all.I wish you the best in your new career.Canary Boy

Thanks for the memories! There have been so many good ones -

1. Scoring Against Leicester
  2. And a deflected goal V Barnsley

Thanks and Good Luck

sorry carl, not many of us took to you and it probably had a toll on your long-term performance. A new start is probably best for you.

Thanks

thanks carl!!...you realised the same thing as alot of other players have and will realise, once the fans get on ur back, they wont stop untill uve left. i critisised you when u were bad and praised you when u were good. good luck at toronto and give becks a kicken for me!!

Best of luck Carl.

I know the ability is there and I hope it shines through for you with this new challenge. My best wishes also go out to your family whom this will also be a new start for.

P.S

Hope you have fun playing with Tonto, please send my regards to the Lone Ranger.

Thanks Carl. You always gave 100% but you were unfortunate to play for us at a difficult time. I hope things go well for you over the pond.

you always got a bit of a bashing, underated most probably an playing in hostile conditions. best of luck showing up becks [:D]

Hope you enjoy it over there. We just started to see your real ability, and you decided to leave! Please don''t leave with impression that most NCFC fans are as vindictive as a minority seem to be at the moment.

Good luck, shame you didn''t get too much credit at Norwich, but that is the nature of the game nowadays i''m afraid. Thanks for your efforts and enjoy your new challenge.

good luck in Canada. Despite having to do so many different roles in the team you always gave your best...the last time I saw you play for City says it all-scrapping in midfield then outstanding at centre back-we said that we finally had a good emergency centre back, but it was not to be. You are a good pro and undervalued by many here, but not by your country.

I find this entire Thread Laughable! the man was dead wood and not good enough for us! what next.. the Peter Thorne Appreciation Society!?

Lets start the Ul Ottosson Fan club up too

jas :)

Good luck Carl,

You were always one of my personal favourites - I have huge admiration for the way you kept turning in professional performances in the face of unpleasant and often vindictive comments.  Your critics have been vocal, but I think are in a minority.

I enjoyed watching you play - thought you were MOM at Blackpool.  Best moment - watching your quick-passing game for Wales against Cyprus last October.  You were playing in Wales, there were two of us cheering for you in a bar in Cyprus!

I hope the Canadian experience is really great for you and your family.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Lets start the Ulf Ottosson Fan club up too

[/quote]

I''ve always considered myself a member of that one... [Y]

[quote user="mbncfc"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Lets start the Ulf Ottosson Fan club up too

[/quote]

I''ve always considered myself a member of that one... [Y]

[/quote]

...And he did score the winner in that amazing televised game vs Sheff Utd 10 years ago!

10 Bloody years, time flies.

good luck carl, you seemed to be a good bloke, and i was a bit surprised you left when you did. i think you could have done well for us. its a shame certain fans decided to get on your back, but i think you did well. its a shame the team underperformed as a whole.

you did well enough in one of the most difficult times to be a city player.