Sign in to follow this  
GMF

Flap, flap, no longer a scummer

I see old Andy "flap flap" Marshall''s tour of the "least desireable clubs in the land" contiunes with a permanent move to the New Den.

Not content with Ipswich and Wolves on his CV, he''s now added Millwall to his list of the most hated clubs in England.

And what "pleasant" company he''s now keeping with the likes of Dennis Wise and Kevin Muscat. Imagine having the latter as a room mate on away trips. He could pass on Craig Bellamy''s compliments whilst he''s there.

Interesting that it said on teletext that the deal was for an ''UNDISCLOSED FEE''. I think it should have said ''UNDISCLOSED FREE''. Don''t think the Binners will have made anything whatsoever out of his departure, except he''s off their wage bill so maybe they can afford a kit man next time they go to Skegness for a weekend of bonding!

The atmosphere was hostile enough with Kevin "Break ya legs" Muscat playing. I can''t imagine what it would be like with Andy "Traitor" Marshall guarding the onion bag.

It''s a crying shame (tee he he) we won''t be there next season.....unless Millwall win the play offs.