Sign in to follow this  
The Man behind the man, behind the man

2 reasons that Delia is destined for afterlife greatness

Our Lady, Saint Delia of City, has just been in for a meeting in London where my fine lady sits on reception. Upon hearing that Saint Delia was on her way, i informed The woman behind the woman, behind the woman to tell her i was an NCFC loyal supporter, who has travelled many miles this season to watch our beloved team. All i wanted was an autograph. Here''s the 2 reasons why she''s without question, the greatest majority shareholder in the land:

1: She was more than willing to give an autograph to my lady, even though she was on her way to important business. When nothing suitable could be found to sign the autograph, she wrote down my home address in her diary, and promised to send me something instead.

2: She chatted with my lady about shortbread.

I can''t see any other majority shareholder in the world doing these 2 above deeds.

What a woman. With Saint Delia at hand to guide us through the choppy waters of the end-of-season-division-1-run-in, i have nothing but absolute faith that the karma that woman sows, will be reeped in the form of a premiership booty.

Amen.

Agreed.

Bumped into Delia at full time in Pride Park after the boys had stopped the bleating of the sheep. It was bitterly cold yet she was more than happy to have a chat with us.

Her appearance after the final whistle at Portaloo Rd was a nice touch too

We are exceptionally lucky to have someone like that on board.

Haven''t received anything yet, but it was only yesterday that she took my address. When i get something through the post, i''ll post a message to confirm Our Lady Saint Delia is indeed a gift to us from Stantion, God of Football.

Roll on Stoke. I''ve got those mid-season confidence vibes back. Not sure whether or not it was influenced by Worthy''s comments, but he''s taken the edge of how i was feeling about our next 9 games. Intentional perhaps?