Sign in to follow this  
Anderz

Rossi get 18 mins of International football

Been checking up on Rossi Jarvis and so far he''s:

• played 2 games for Torquay (1 full game, 1 as a sub),
  • played 18 mins of a U19 England match, [http://www.thefa.com/England/U19s/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2007/01/U19sPoland.htm]

But alas no reports of how well he''s doing. Will try and find some news reports to give a balanced viewpoint of his actual playing performances, just thought I''d post to keep those who are interested up-to-date.

Yeah I tried to have a look at how Rossi and the other loanees are doing for my Pink ''Un Blog - Freeze Frame (find it on the home page) - but couldn''t find much, take a peek to read what I did find.

I''ll try to keep an eye on all the loanees progress in ''Freeze Frame'' each week, so stay tuned!!

Matthew Halliday has been sub twice for Torquay, so hes not gaining much experience there.  At least looks as thou Rossi may be a bit of footie. 

Halliday may not be getting games - but bench is more than he gets here.

Its probably best that they went on loan together, certainly easier for them personally.

I don''t understand why Halliday hasn''t had more chances at Norwich. We''re short of cover at centre back and he''s always impressed me for the reserves and when he made his debut in the cup!!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]I don''t understand why Halliday hasn''t had more chances at Norwich. We''re short of cover at centre back and he''s always impressed me for the reserves and when he made his debut in the cup!![/quote]

Impressed in the cup his debut lasted about 3 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The reason imo he has not had many chances at Norwich is quite simply defo not good enough.

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]I don''t understand why Halliday hasn''t had more chances at Norwich. We''re short of cover at centre back and he''s always impressed me for the reserves and when he made his debut in the cup!![/quote]

Cos he''s miles and miles off that standard.

I remember watching him against Palace reserves, they had a couple of bright lads upfront who absolutely murdered him.