Sign in to follow this  
mbncfc

Our thanks for Louis-Jean...

...will probably not be forthcoming with any great motivation. Anyway... he''s off.

Looking at the official site it appears his injuries are down to him trying too hard to get fit... lol

Cheerio Mr Matthieu...

[quote user="Steven Smart"]

Its been announced that his contract will not be renewed at the end of the season.

[/quote] Hardly a surprise that one. Wonder if he''ll even feature on the bench again before the end of the season?

He didnt look that great when he did play at the start and was part of a leaky forest defence before he joined. Yes, he never had a long chance but i dont believe he would have ever done that well. Colin is Ok, and in the current climate with money problems academy players like Rossi J need to be trusted as back up.

Good luck though MLJ

Shame we never saw anything of him and are very unlikely to this season, he''s been very unlucky indeed, at least he gave 110% to get back in the starting 11. Good luck Matthieu.

Waste of a shirt really, a coat hanger would have been cheaper and just as usefull. We will never know how good but I suspect he would have ranked alongside NW other great signings most of whome who have gone or are on their way.

When you think about the crop of playeres he bought in last summer you wonder what he was on!

Good luck MLJ and keep fit.   

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Bit like Sheded suffering when he tries too hard to be funny.[/quote]

Who tries Hucker ?     does look as though your on my case though !   very Freudian  I would say  ,   after all   ..... isn`t it actually yourself  thats trying too hard ?   let it rest eh ? 

we swapped gary holt for LJ - so zilch return imo.  horribly compounded when you realise the likes of simon charlton was drafted into left midfield to replace holt by worthy - ouch!  cringe-worthy or what. 

"Thanks"

He played a couple of games and that was it, then we spent money on him getting fit and it seems to me its mainly down to him why he''s not.

Kind of ironic that (as I live abroad I can only watch a couple of games a season) I''ve watched all of MLJ''s Norwich appearances... the first 2 games of last season. It''s a shame cos he looked very promising against Coventry and Crewe with his running down the flank and getting crosses in.