Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Our Thanks To ----

Kenny Foggo

Please leave all your thanks to Kenny below - oh also cynthia the tea lady at Colney - getting ridiculous this is''nt it.

[quote user="NavMan"]

Kenny Foggo

Please leave all your thanks to Kenny below - oh also cynthia the tea lady at Colney - getting ridiculous this is''nt it.

[/quote]

''Ere, don''t go forgetting Doug Livermore either, they were in the same team remember.............

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="NavMan"]

Kenny Foggo

[/quote]

''Ere, don''t go forgetting Doug Livermore either, they were in the same team remember.............

[/quote]

Yep.. it''s gotta be done now!

Maybe NCISA could start the thread for him??

[;)] [:P]

[quote user="NavMan"]

Kenny Foggo

[/quote]

Yep.....couldn''t agree more. Political correctness strikes again to the stage that we''re not even allowed to disapprove of somebody these days.......unless of course they themselves have not been politically correct towards someone else of course............

Bilge.

We''ve got Kenny Kenny Kenny Foggo on the wing on the wing

We''ve got Kenny Kenny Kenny Foggo on the wing on the wing

Kenny, Kenny Foggo, Kenny Foggo on the wi-ing

Kenny, Kenny Foggo, Kenny Foggo on the wing

Oh happy days.Wink [;)]

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]............................and enjoying guilt free sex.[/quote]There''s a joke about Nelson''s Column in there, methinks... I''m far too classy to make it, though... [;)]

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

Yep.....couldn''t agree more. Political correctness strikes again to the stage that we''re not even allowed to disapprove of somebody these days.......unless of course they themselves have not been politically correct towards someone else of course............

Bilge.

[/quote]

Bless you Cluck you do make me smile, only in your world can an outbreak of tributes to ex-players be blamed on political correctness!

I''d ask you to explain but I''m not sure the civilised world is ready for such an explosive theory.

Bilge indeed!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Bilge.

[/quote]

Bless you Cluck you do make me smile, only in your world can an outbreak of tributes to ex-players be blamed on political correctness!

I''d ask you to explain but I''m not sure the civilised world is ready for such an explosive theory.

Bilge indeed!

[/quote]

I''ve bought this bloody soapbox...and I''m gonna make sure I use it................[:)]

I''m sure if we were to meet in my local pub over a few beers you''d be quite surprised....but then hey....I like being naked in public...........[;)]

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Bilge.

[/quote]

Bilge indeed!

[/quote]

I''ve bought this bloody soapbox...and I''m gonna make sure I use it................[:)]

I''m sure if we were to meet in my local pub over a few beers you''d be quite surprised....but then hey....I like being naked in public...........[;)]

[/quote]

Are you buying......or do you have a problem carrying cash around in that state!

[quote user="Kathy"]

You''ve proved me wrong Nigel. I''d bet you would say this before mid day.

[/quote]

4 minutes either way??? [;)]

Who''s your new guy Kathy?

Bet you hope it''s Gunny!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Kathy"]

You''ve proved me wrong Nigel. I''d bet you would say this before mid day.

[/quote]

4 minutes either way??? [;)]

Who''s your new guy Kathy?

Bet you hope it''s Gunny!

[/quote]

I''m ashamed tos say I know very little about our new guy and I''m a bit worried I wont be able to understand what he is saying. As for Gunny - well am I the only one who thinks maybe he needs to  lose a teeny bit of weight before he dons the tracksuit? May be he will be on the phone all the time but reading the announcement it sounds as if he is actually going to have to leave the warmth of the hospitality lounges for the fields of Colney. Suggest perhaps leave the lycra alone Gunny.