Sign in to follow this  
Master J-Do Pur

Dean Coney

So......

David Smith (footballer)

David Smith (nickname Smudger)

(born 26 December 1970) is a former professional footballer. He was a midfielder who played for Norwich City FC (where he began his career), Oxford United F.C., Stockport County F.C., Macclesfield Town F.C. and Drogheda United (Ireland).

No... surely not... it can''t be...

Next you''ll be telling me....

Dean Coney (footballer)

Dean Coney (nickname CLUCK)

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Jas!!! NO HE DIDN''T. It was a different David Smith who played for Coventry. If you think about it David Smith is quite a common name so not that unlikely that more than one player of that name should be playing pro football at the same time.[/quote]

he was a guy with big eyes and dark hair.. Go look in Glorious Canaries past and present... it even says in there he left us for Coventry

Im not arguing when i know im right. I know what the guy looked like and as i said i can prove he played for Coventry.

jas :)

[/quote]

Sorry Jas, I don''t think you are right. Without shadow of a doubt ''our'' David Smith got sold to Oxford United. Plus not one of those Coventry players looks anything like him.

[/quote]

But how tall was he??????????

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Jas!!! NO HE DIDN''T. It was a different David Smith who played for Coventry. If you think about it David Smith is quite a common name so not that unlikely that more than one player of that name should be playing pro football at the same time.[/quote]

he was a guy with big eyes and dark hair.. Go look in Glorious Canaries past and present... it even says in there he left us for Coventry

Im not arguing when i know im right. I know what the guy looked like and as i said i can prove he played for Coventry.

jas :)

[/quote]

Sorry Jas, I don''t think you are right. Without shadow of a doubt ''our'' David Smith got sold to Oxford United. Plus not one of those Coventry players looks anything like him.

[/quote]

But how tall was he??????????

[/quote]

He was a short ass from what I remember Nutty.

David Smith was joker .....

He played and Ruel Fox was sub at same time at same posision was terrible decision from Stringer point ......