Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

The MacNorwich strategy unveiled.

The unveiling of the MacNorwich strategy is at hand. Evidently.

Peter Grant, Jim Duffy, Bryan Gunn, David Marshall, Mark Fotheringham, Simon Lappin, plus Paul Gallacher, Andrew Cave-Brown.........

Will it work? Could do. Hope so. Archie Macaulay & all that.

''Kids for buttons'' & all that.

Good luck Peter Grant.

Och aye.

OTBC

P.S.  Club shop. Don''t forget those yellow & green tartan scarves. It''s cold these days - strike whilst the iron is hot.

How many of these "Scottish Norwich" threads are going to be started? Yes, Norwich has undergone a Scottish revolution.  Yes, Tartan shirts, tartan scarves, ha ha, very funny... "can''t understand a word they say, lol".  McNorwich! Indeed.Nice to see some good humour on these boards again but do we really have to have the same jokes every single day??? Slightly tedious now... it''s only a matter of time before the Evening News, or another such "wacky" medium (Anglia News is a prime culprit), run a whole story on Tartan scarves, etc, and claim it as their own "hilarious look at life under Peter Grant"... please, don''t fuel their fires...

Under Delia Smith we''re already a joke....but MacDelia would be one dumpling too far.

I don''t approve of this "Scottishisation" of NCFC....and see Gunn''s appointment as just another PR stunt by this hapless Board. The fans are restless....so let''s reel them all in with the legendary Gunny. I don''t doubt for one minute that they are thinking "They all love him....so they wouldn''t dream of going against him".....and they''ve struck gold.

Transparent cynicism by the Doomcaster PR machine....but from what I can see on here.....he''s getting away with it once again. Just one thought though....if Gunny is indeed so suitable for such a role....why has it taken a PR disaster such as we have now to bring him into the fold? Were his earlier "lounge" duties so vital that they couldn''t spare him?

[quote user="Fozzie"]Same jokes repeated over and over?  Anyone would think it''s a Peter Kay messageboard.
[/quote]

And when did you change your name to Fozzie, Fozzie?  I see you forgot your avatar, and can''t make up your mind whether you come from Lowestoft or Cambridge - never mind, us Norfolk lads always welcome visitors. 

Peter Kay. Alternative comedy that still manages to appeal to a working class audience. Oh, I see.

Lighten up.

One love.

OTBC

By the way, it''s a serious strategy, MacNorwich, if you hadn''t noticed.