Sign in to follow this  
John Smith

Chelsea tickets

I forgot to apply for Chelsea tickets, what are my chances of getting tickets if i haven''t applied or don''t i have a chance? :(

How many tickets have we been allocated aswell?

Apparently all 6000 have been applied for, but I should have a go anyway in case of drop outs. You may want to wait till Wednesday though as it could be academic

they have all sold out.... any body that applied for the deadline (last saturday) in groups 1,2 and 3 have got them, theyre will be a ballot for the remaining tickets for people in group 4, and group 5 (myself) have all missed out :(...... basically if you applied and are currently a season ticket holder you have a ticket for the chelsea game

6000 tickets by the way

on the ticket office phone line it says that all people in groups 1, 2 and 3 have been succesful and there is a ballot for group 4 and there are no more tickets on sale. it also said the tickets willl be sent out today in first class post

I was advised by a Chelsea fan I work with yesterday, that tickets are on general sale on the www.chelseafc.com website.

I think that would mean sitting with Chelsea fans, and being a little bit subdued, but still at the game.

[quote user="N4 Canary"]

I was advised by a Chelsea fan I work with yesterday, that tickets are on general sale on the www.chelseafc.com website.

I think that would mean sitting with Chelsea fans, and being a little bit subdued, but still at the game.

[/quote]

This is how I went to the previous FA Cup match between Chelsea and us. As long as you''re not a hooligan and respect the home supporters then I don''t see a problem!.

[quote user="N4 Canary"]

[/quote]

Would they still be £25 do you know?

still £25 + a £1.50 fee......mine are in the east stand upper at the southend...............east stand is for Chelsea fans, but the Norwich support will be in the south end of the stadium