Sign in to follow this  
Longy

Hartson Spotted

Hi guys, a mate of mine who works over near there airport was going to McD''s for lunch when he spotted John Hartson.

Could he been on his way?

Longy

Not seen him in ASda.. but after Gorging Himself on Mc''ds i saw him wadlling as fast as he could towards the nearest pub!

isnt it funny how some posts "Id like Hartson here" on a message borad and people (Press included) take it all out of context...

so.. here goes....

Id like to see Theirry Henry here *waits for the rumours to start*

Surely people can realise that if a player flew to Norwich he''d be picked up by someone from the club.. not waddling into a local fat food joint before Maigcally appearing at Colney.. he wont even know the way out of the airport Car park onto the road without someone showing him! some people put no thought into rumours at all!

jas :)

[quote user="Longy"]

Hi guys, a mate of mine who works over near there airport was going to McD''s for lunch when he spotted John Hartson.

Could he been on his way?

Longy

[/quote]

I''ve just seen him in KFC, wonder where he''ll go next before he goes to speak to Grant.

But was he going into MacDonald''s?

Was he striding?                                       

Those are the two key questions.

OTBC

Hartson is a vegitarian, his skin is pure and unblemished due to his healthy lifestyle. Please dont poke fun at a top international stiker.

Been to Holden Renault and did not see Theirry Henry in there so he deffinatly is not coming. Although I thought I saw John Hartson in Harty''s diner opposite. We have the cafe for him, perhaps that will swing the deal.

I saw him in Pizza Hut earlier... then again, that was in Manchester... maybe he''s just making his way across the country on a marathon pie eating contest?

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Hartson is a vegitarian, his skin is pure and unblemished due to his healthy lifestyle. Please dont poke fun at a top international stiker.[/quote]

Yes & his diciplinary record is second to none, too!

Assuming Hartson flew in to the airport, if the bloke was himself walking towards McDs, it does not mean the person he saw (whether Hartson or not) was walking into McDs as well. The original note said that the person who was walking towards McDs spotted Hartson, the latter could have been in a car, waiting for a taxi, whatever.

I saw Eric Bristow the other day as I was walking towards the Tate Modern in London. Doesn''t mean that Eric was also headed there.

We do need someone to score some goals, but I''d rather stick Dion up front and loan in a quality defender.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]

I saw Eric Bristow the other day as I was walking towards the Tate Modern in London. Doesn''t mean that Eric was also headed there.

We do need someone to score some goals, but I''d rather stick Dion up front and loan in a quality defender.

[/quote]

What about sticking Eric up front. He''s a big guy and always scored freely.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

But was he going into MacDonald''s?

Was he striding?                                       

Those are the two key questions.

OTBC

[/quote]

He looked to me as though he had already been to MacDonalds..............

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Id like to see Theirry Henry here *waits for the rumours to start*[/quote]

My mate who works for this firm knows somebody who saw Henry in Rocco''s on Prince of Wales Road.  He must be signing for us....!

[quote user="Longy"]

The guy who text me doesn''t read the pink-un and didn''t know about the rumor.

[/quote]

you don''t sound like a wind-up merchant - with the pink un confirming an interest in hartson, you could be right.  i think if you''d said ''spotted at holiday inn'' rather than maccy d''s, it wouldn''t have caused so much pee taking, especially given hartsons paunch.  with the carrot of first team footy, he could quickly work that off -

Very boring fact but whilst working in Stratford upon Avon over the summer I saw both Hartson and Dion Dublin in the town centre although I hasen to add not together (don''t want to be starting that kind of rumour[;)]). Mind you footballers are the only people other than American or Japanese tourists that can afford to visit Stratford.

Well said!,  I work with the guy who spotted Hartson, just to clear a few things up for barclay boy,

A, Hartson was not coming out of Mac Ds, but at the traffic lights behind the Airport.

B, He is not a Norwich fan but a Luton fan .(so does not read pink''un/edp/evening news and we listen to radio 1 all day not broadland)

C, His mother is welsh (and not Hartson''s mother which she is ) so knows what the welsh forward looks like.

so hopfully thats clears that up.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]Very boring fact but whilst working in Stratford upon Avon over the summer I saw both Hartson and Dion Dublin in the town centre although I hasen to add not together (don''t want to be starting that kind of rumour[;)]). Mind you footballers are the only people other than American or Japanese tourists that can afford to visit Stratford.[/quote]

Stevie. Any reported ''sightings'' by you have got to classed as dubious[:D]

I hope he doesn''t come. If Leeds want to pay £15k and £2k per goal then good luck to them. He isn''t a bad player but he isn''t a goal machine and I think there are better players out there that we could bring in. To be honest I''d prefer Dublin and Hucks up front to Hartson and Hucks!