Sign in to follow this  
DICKSON

chelsea tickets

has any one got any ideas how much tickets are how how many will nowich fans have

hope dions ready for that game

Forest had about 6000 there yesterday I think so I expect we’ll get the same but only if the club ask for them. At the moment I’m not so sure we’d be able to sell them all?

Here we go, everyone who can''t be bothered to go away to Tamworth or Blackpool, or any other away game unless its in London, come out of the woodwork and take up our 6000 plus allocation (assuming we beat Blackpool of course!).

I know we have a loyal 1500-2000 who don''t miss many away, and don''t care about distance, but will they all be able to get tickets???

Also, I can''t see tickets being any more than 25 quid. Cheapest you''ll get to see see Stamford Bridge.

Blackpool.  Blackpool.  Blackpool.

Now you cannot say you have not been reminded about how we have to beat them to get to bloody chelsea!

[quote user="DICKSON"]

has any one got any ideas how much tickets are how how many will nowich fans have

[/quote]

[quote user="jetstream"]

Er....we have to beat Blackpool first!

[/quote]

How very true but surely its a formality.................isn''t it?

Think I read somewhere that they reduce them for the Cup and they might be more like £40.

I work with someone who has a mate who is a Forst fan and apparently lots of Forest season ticket holders missed out on the game because only a certain number of season ticket holders were allowed tickets. I guess that''s a forest policy though. I think as only a member I stand zero chance of getting a ticket!

[quote user="DICKSON"]

[/quote]

I understand that Chelsea reduce prices for Cup games and they''ll be £25 each and we''ll get around 6000.

Should be enough to go round.......