Sign in to follow this  
Big Ginge

Trouble in Blackpool?

I went to Blackpool on Saturday and had a pretty good day. No traffic problems, no trouble and we didn''t lose.

Speaking to someone at work today and was told that towards the end of the game bricks were being thrown into the Norwich section. Certainly didn''t happen at our end. Did anybody else see anything?

No. Someone on the official site is going on about a bread knife being thrown over the wall at some point which narrowly missed some of our fans. There was a bit of an edge to it around the town but i''m not aware of any major incidents.

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]Perhaps its a Northern way of asking the away fans to build your own stand![/quote]

haha, I like that

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]Perhaps its a Northern way of asking the away fans to build your own stand![/quote]

haha, I like that

[/quote] Very amusing! [:D]

Pretty nasty if a bread knife was thrown though!

About fours years ago I did a study for my human geography course looking at anti social behaviour and crime in Blackpool. It was quite entertaining but also quite eye opening. A lot of the shop owners had been targetted and some of them seemed pretty scared! It doesn''t seem a very friendly place to go to and there is a lot of crime and fighting.