Sign in to follow this  
Berks canary

No Sgnings = Relegation

So Peter Grant in one week has changed from saying the jigsaw is almost complete on bringing 3 - 4 players in to now admitting that it is highly unlikely we will sign anyone . So no surprises there - If this is the case then we may as well kiss goodbye to the Championship now - We will be left without a recognised goalscorer , little cover for our already leaky defence and no scoring midfielders . In other words , the worst and weakest squad in the division .

Can you clarify where PG has admitted it is highly unlikely we will sign anyone? I haven''t seen or heard this anywhere. Whilst, as a barman, my omniscience is, occasionally, flawed, it sounds more like your own interpretation of a statement which says nothing of the sort.It wouldn''t be another baseless, whinging, negative post would it? So, no surprises there either.

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Can you clarify where PG has admitted it is highly unlikely we will sign anyone? I haven''t seen or heard this anywhere. Whilst, as a barman, my omniscience is, occasionally, flawed, it sounds more like your own interpretation of a statement which says nothing of the sort.

It wouldn''t be another baseless, whinging, negative post would it? So, no surprises there either.
[/quote]

It''s on the pinkun homepage!!!!

Grant fearful of transfer no-show

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Can you clarify where PG has admitted it is highly unlikely we will sign anyone? I haven''t seen or heard this anywhere. Whilst, as a barman, my omniscience is, occasionally, flawed, it sounds more like your own interpretation of a statement which says nothing of the sort.It wouldn''t be another baseless, whinging, negative post would it? So, no surprises there either.[/quote]Pink''Un homepage.Im hardly suprised, just justifies my decision not to go to games anymore.Good luck with your renewed season ticket Dad, I know you''re reading, think of what you could have done instead with that cash and those spare Saturday hours....

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Can you clarify where PG has admitted it is highly unlikely we will sign anyone? I haven''t seen or heard this anywhere. Whilst, as a barman, my omniscience is, occasionally, flawed, it sounds more like your own interpretation of a statement which says nothing of the sort.It wouldn''t be another baseless, whinging, negative post would it? So, no surprises there either.[/quote]Pink''Un homepage.Im hardly suprised, just justifies my decision not to go to games anymore.Good luck with your renewed season ticket Dad, I know you''re reading, think of what you could have done instead with that cash and those spare Saturday hours....

Sorry Berks, hadn''t seen it! Been really wound up by some baseless whinging over the last two days and took it out on you. Most unfair. Sorry again. [:$]