Sign in to follow this  
BES

Robert Huth

I have just read this!!!....Robert Huth is coming to Norwich on loan till end of the season with a view of a permanent move....The board are hoping another injection of quality will bring Norwich championship and promotion

We must be sad, or too much time on our hands, lost count of how many search engines ive been looking at......going to check out a few more sites to see what I can find out.....going to log in to CFC fan forum....

If anybody''s seen him at the Hotel Nelson, in Jarrolds or at an estate agent we know its rubbish.

What would Huth give that Malks and Flem don''t?

Pace, so that we don''t have to defend on the edge of our penalty area because we''re worried about the ball over the top of the last man. This means that we can compress the play and link up with the midfield and strikers (whoever they may be this week). This means that "hoofing" football, as it has been referred to on this site, could be replaced by the passing game for which we''re renowned.

He''s good... if we could get him it would be a real bonus...as the saying goes dont knock (him) it until you have tried it?!...

Tumbleweed - did you really say what would he give us that Flem or Mackay wouldn''t? Huth is a class player and a star of the future. He is exactly the sort of player city should be looking to sign on a season long loan IF we get promoted - however we are likely to be one of a long queue of clubs - as I think he will be next season Mikael Forsell - he is that good.

There are 3 reasons why I dont think this will happen - firstly why would we look to break up the paartnership of Flem & Mackay - introducing a new defensive player - even of Huths quality - risks disrupting the most solid defence in the league - an unnecessary risk in my opinion.

Secondly Chelsea are still in the champions league, Desailly was sent off last night and Huth is key cover for them - he regularly makes the bench and gets the occassional game - at this stage of the season I would not let him out on loan.

Finally the rumour appeared on the BBC 606 rumour mill site - which contains even more tosh than our threads spotting carl cort in QDs last Friday morning...

OTBC

I don''t know much about him I admit, but Flem and Malks work so well together it would take somebody very good indeed to make it worth breaking up. I believe in the old saying "If it ain''t broke don''t fix it".

If he''s as good as everyone thinks then he''s probably out of our reach financially unfortuantely.

Norwich deny that they have made enquiries about Chelsea''s German youngster Robert Huth. Saw it earlier today....sorry all.