Sign in to follow this  

Come on you fans lets make Carrow Road a white hot, intimidating & cauldron of noise tomorrow. The support is always brilliant from the Barclay but lets make all 4 sections of the ground as noisy as Carrow Road as ever been. A win tomorrow with the fans playing its part & we will nearly be in the promised land. This game is massive for the Players the fans & the management team & as fans lets not let tomorrow pass us by & I am sure we will walk away from Carrow Road tomorrow with huge smiley faces. Encourage all fans young, old & reserved to make some noise for the Canary boys.

its funny how about 2-4 years ago when sitting in the barclay, the n&p always sang ''sing up the barclay'' but now im in the n&p and they don''t say a word with the lower barclay singing all game long!
r there new supporters there now or just decided to sing?

james - you''re right. we need to get something going on at the river end - prob is i''m surrounded by old fogeys who would rather moan about people standing up than sing. it was a bit better for the gillingahm match tho second half.

Can''t say I remember there ever being a time when the Barclay was quieter than the N & P. I''m only 17 so I can''t go that far back but I know where I''d rather sit. Good old River End. Was it Cardiff that the Barclay saw there last goal? lol. Also the resurrection of Cheese Board would help us make a substantial bit more noise. I''m sure we could all chip in. Get a giant inflatable to get passed round the N & P. That would be great. Hopefully we get back on track tommorow and maybe if the Barclay are lucky they might be treated to a goal or two. Get that first half performance right. Get behind the boys. Come on city.

For England, Harry and St George!!

Com''on everyone - all this motivational talk is getting me going - I feel like whipping over the channel in the full crusader outfit, planting the royal standard in the middle of La Place de la Concorde and claiming France for the Queen!

HURRAH!

OTBC

James, why on earth would you want to leave the barclay to go and sit in the river end? For the 15 years i have had a season ticket the barclay has always been the noisey end of the ground. My 1st season was in the river end and the only song i ever heard was a few fans singing "we''re the middle, we''re the middle, we''re the middle over here" followed by "left side, gis a song, left side left side, gis a song. Needless to say the left side never responded!! Funny thing is, if they had of sung right side etc etc me and my mate were ready to sing back, but they always gave up after the left.