Sign in to follow this  
south stand corner terrace

Chelsea Tickets 25 quid

Yes - I think that''s about half the price they charge in the premiership. It really angers me that a club with a billionaire owner and who are prepared to throw any amount of money at transfers charges its fans so much to watch. I know lots of people in Chelsea are loaded but how can families afford £50 a ticket? Disgraceful!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Yes - I think that''s about half the price they charge in the premiership. It really angers me that a club with a billionaire owner and who are prepared to throw any amount of money at transfers charges its fans so much to watch. I know lots of people in Chelsea are loaded but how can families afford £50 a ticket? Disgraceful![/quote]

but he just said they were £25??????

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Yes - I think that''s about half the price they charge in the premiership. It really angers me that a club with a billionaire owner and who are prepared to throw any amount of money at transfers charges its fans so much to watch. I know lots of people in Chelsea are loaded but how can families afford £50 a ticket? Disgraceful![/quote]

[/quote] I know - I was talking about the normal amount they charge their fans for prem games which is between £50 and £60!! They''ve dropped the price for this game which is good but I still think it''s disgusting how much they charge on a regular basis! I wouldn''t be happy if I was a Chelseas fan, would you?

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="Yellow fever"]

[/quote] I know - I was talking about the normal amount they charge their fans for prem games which is between £50 and £60!! They''ve dropped the price for this game which is good but I still think it''s disgusting how much they charge on a regular basis! I wouldn''t be happy if I was a Chelseas fan, would you?[/quote]

well if theyve dropped prices just cos its us, i think its an insult - we should all insist on paying the full amount!

[quote user="Yellow fever"][quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="Yellow fever"]

[/quote] I know - I was talking about the normal amount they charge their fans for prem games which is between £50 and £60!! They''ve dropped the price for this game which is good but I still think it''s disgusting how much they charge on a regular basis! I wouldn''t be happy if I was a Chelseas fan, would you?[/quote]

well if theyve dropped prices just cos its us, i think its an insult - we should all insist on paying the full amount!

[/quote] I don''t think. They should drop them to £25 every game and stop ripping their fans off! It''s an insult when they pay so much for players!

I might be wrong but am pretty sure both clubs have to agree ticket prices in the FA Cup.

Also remember that gate money is split so that both clubs get 40% each - I think we''ll happily take that!!!