Sign in to follow this  
Cheerio

Fothers to be unveiled tonight......

Now that really would be a step in the right direction..... believe it when I see it but Pink un have the story ready to roll so......

[quote user="Spilt Diesel"]Now that really would be a step in the right direction..... believe it when I see it but Pink un have the story ready to roll so......
[/quote]

Can`t see it myself , but it would certainly   raise the atmosphere !  , Lets hope Fothers has weighed up  being bench fodder for Rangers , against certain  1st team  outings  for us  ......  if he`s got anything about him  he`ll  opt for Norwich  ! its where he`ll learn  about himself .....

[quote user="sheded"]

, against certain  1st team  outings  for us  ...... ..

[/quote]Well you''d think that of Safri but.......

Sorry I wasn''t trying to be sensationalist..... no idea if he''s there. I got a call to say the story was all typed up at the EDP regarding his presentation prior to kick off. Either a bum steer (first one) or there''s a hiccup.....Sorry.....

I posted elsewhere today that i dreamed last night that PG walked on to the pitch just before tonight''s kick-off with 2 new signings beside him. Sadly it was only a dream.

[quote user="djcat"]

I posted elsewhere today that i dreamed last night that PG walked on to the pitch just before tonight''s kick-off with 2 new signings beside him. Sadly it was only a dream.

[/quote]You weren''t alone mate (actually I dreamt I was doing things to the teenage daughter of a viscious vampire)..... it was every papers ''hot tip''.