Sign in to follow this  
Master J-Do Pur

Predictions for Wolves Game

I am hoping we go for a 4-4-2 with Martin upfront. I still think we can win it for some reaon. I may have stolen everyones optimism. If so, i''m sorry. I say 3-1 victory!? How silly of me but still think the injury to earnshaw means we will play more as a unit at the top end of the team

I can''t see us stopping Wolvers from scoring, I just hope that we can score as many. Best we can hope for is 1-1 or2-2.

If PG is correct and he brings in 4 players by the end of the window this match should fire up some players as they could be playing for a place in the team on Sat.

Its my hope anyway! there must be something that lights the fire in this mob.

I predict the mad Dingles will come to Norfolk in foul moods having been thrashed on Sunday. Watch out for their morons who smashed up their own town cos they lost a football match, 2,000 were on the rampage, overturning police cars, bricking coaches and taking on the fuzz who were in full body armour and gave them a right belting - so they got hammered twice that day.

I see an easy win for the Canaries as the Dingles are at a low ebb and their fans double gutted. Its a pity Earnie isnt playing again as he wound them up brilliantly last time out--GOOD LUCK

I had a dream last night, and it was that just before kick-off tonight Peter Grant walked out on to the pitch and introduced a couple of new signings along side him.

Whilst they couldnt play in the game tonight just the sight of the new arrivals gave the whole home crowd an enormous feeling of well being, and the support from the crowd was a positive one throughout the match.

My alarm clock went off to wake me this morning, so i have no idea what the final score in my dream was. We couldnt have been losing though as i didnt wake up screaming or in a cold sweat......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are we playing opposites? next thorne will be getting a hatrick and hughes mom! now thats just being silly

Unfortunately I have to agree with the majority of other posters, I think the best we can hope for is a draw, and if we''re not careful we could end up on the end of a hammering.

I predicted a 1-1 draw at Blackpool and I am of the same opinion for tonights match. I can''t see us getting more than 1 without Earnie and we are not good enough defensively to keep a clean sheet so 1-1 it is.

A dire 0-1 defeat  - wolves are as incompetent at scoring as we are at playing well...

[quote user="off the boil city"]

I predict the mad Dingles will come to Norfolk in foul moods having been thrashed on Sunday. Watch out for their morons who smashed up their own town cos they lost a football match, 2,000 were on the rampage, overturning police cars, bricking coaches and taking on the fuzz who were in full body armour and gave them a right belting - so they got hammered twice that day.

[/quote]

what a credit to football they are! Idiots!

jas :)

[quote user="Mark Barham Appreciation Society"]Alas, as much as I hate predicting us to lose, I think it''ll be at least 2-0 to Wolves, maybe even more.  Can''t see us scoring ...[/quote]

Spot on!.

I am hoping for a 442 with Dublin and Hucks up front. If Dublin doesn''t make it I guess it would be Thorne and Hucks [:|]

Howabout this:-

Marshall.... Colin, Doherty, Shackell/Robinson, Drury.... Croft, Etuhu, Safri, Eagle.... Dublin/Thorne Huckerby.

And a 2-0 win for the canaries!!

Wolves are still smarting from losing 3-0 at home to their bitter rivals West Brom. That game was on Sunday, so we''ve had an extra day of recovery time too. Given those factors, I can see us scraping a draw tonight, probably 0-0.

I''m hoping we scramble a win - and Wolves will be very depressed after what happened to them on Sunday. But I''m right where ricardo is: I too reckon it''ll be 1-1, having predicted the same against Blackpool. Leeds and Luton are the crunch games ahead: I reckon our boys might just be looking to get through tonight intact, which they will, but I suspect without the three points we desperately need.

I predict 27-1 to Wolves....with City scoring a consolation goal in the first minute........

Put your money on it ray!.............[;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="off the boil city"]

[/quote]

what a credit to football they are! Idiots!

jas :)

[/quote]

EVERY club has idiots!

I reckon we''ll lose 1-0, huckerby will be excellent though.

I also believe we run round like headless chickens, hughes comes on in 2nd half then comes off for martin after 31 minutes on pitch.

Well it wasn''t the home win I was hoping for but we were by a long long way the better side. If we''d have had Earnie or Dion upfront then we''d have pasted them.

There were only 2 poor performers tonight really - Hughes and Crofty. Thought everyone else did well. Martin looked decent when he came on but really he needs someone like Dion upfront with him, I wouldn''t put him in the team for Saturday if he wasn''t partnered with Dublin.

Shame we didn''t win tonight but there''s plenty to be positive about.

[quote user="hogesar"]

I reckon we''ll lose 1-0, huckerby will be excellent though.

I also believe we run round like headless chickens, hughes comes on in 2nd half then comes off for martin after 31 minutes on pitch.

[/quote]

Any chance of telling me the Lottery winners for tomorrow night?

Just after the balls are drawn hogesar will post them on here for you.

At least predicted a 1-0 defeat, just got the manner of it totally wrong.   Wolves were even worse than I thought