Sign in to follow this  
shortfatb

Signings Imminent

but at least its a start. I was starting to feel sick at the thought of just loans, again!

[quote user="ncfc1"]Fotheringham is free and wanted by nobody and we have bid £50,000 for Lappin , the ambition is stunning .[/quote]Good God! Yesterday people were moaning that Fotheringham would choose Rangers first (and Aberdeen & Hibernian were in for him too), so hardly ''wanted by nobody''! And we''re having a pop for trying to bring in a bargain are we? Christ, everyone has been asking why we never seem to find the good young players before their price goes through the roof, and now you won''t be happy unless you get another Hughes, or Etuhu? Muppet! (and I usually refrain from personal comments, so be honoured I could be bothered!)

If this is true, it shows that ultimately the banks are running NCFC if this is all we are spending. Thanks Delia, now go and con thousands of supporters at another club.

It really does make me sick - yesterday and days prior to that everyone moaning cos everyone else signing players and we are not - yet today we are apparently on the verge of at least signing one player in a much needed position and there is NCFC bemoaning the fact that he is a nobody - he has been playing in Switzerland and that is the probably the reason we have not heard of him and he was apparently wanted by other Scots clubs how many players can you name playing in Switzerland which is a very good league - this club cannot win can they - whatever they do they are in the wrong and it really beggars belief that when we sign someone the knives are out - some people would not be happy with Henry they really would''nt.

ncfc1 if fotheringham has been traing with rangers for a week i would say we are lucky if we get him .

hes been told by rangers that they cant guarantee him a game week in week out .

if you dont like what you read or see go and support lowestoft or someone !!!

let the guy do his job

[quote user="SEAN FITZGERALD"]

ncfc1... if you dont like what you read or see go and support lowestoft or someone !!!

[/quote]A Suffolk club? Something tells me he already supports one...

Any signings have to be good.....

But

I work in Switzerland and can assure everyone that the Swiss league is no better than Championship standard.  FC Thun had a good run in the Champions league due to an alignment of the planets similar to that when norwich finished 3rd, FC Thun are close to the bottom of the Swiss league only two season later!

2 players in for a fee of approx £50,000 is good business, especially when they are both relatively young with potential.

But still, we get people knocking it....

They havent signed yet, but if they do, they are more than welcome. Whoever they are... Fotheringham is quite highly rated and a full international, lets just hope these deals and more besides are done quickly. If it injects some passion and commitment into the team it cant be a bad thing.

Yea but if we signed some on for 3 million everyone would moan that he should of bought lots of cheaper players instead of putting all his eggs in 1 basket lets give him a chance and see what happens, i would like to see the 2 million we were gonna buy cotterill with spent on 3 or 4 decent players but i would also like to own a ferrari some things are just never gonna happen

[quote user="ncfc1"]People Fotheringham has played 67 games since 1997 , he moved to the German 2nd Division and wasnt good enough to start one match , wake up you lot you''re too easily led .[/quote]

In 1997 he would have been 13 years old! Could we be signing a child prodigy?!