Sign in to follow this  
DICKSON

who leaving

people are so concren about who we are signing they have forgot are player can leave.

drury - to derby

etuhu - to sheffield untied

gallagher - st mirrens

safri was unhappyless than a month ago

carl robision leciecter

drury - to derby NO(the board wont let go our only left back for less tahn a mill i reackon and are derby going to pay that)etuhu - to sheffield untied (no they have money to buy better players)gallagher - st mirrens (mabey)safri was unhappyless than a month ago (in the summer)carl robision leciecter (PLEASE)

[quote user="DICKSON"]

people are so concren about who we are signing they have forgot are player can leave.

drury - to derby

gallagher - st mirrens

carl robision leciecter

[/quote]

In one short post you are concren about are player, caused Sheffield to be untied, made poor Safri unhappyless, and had poor Robision ( don''t know why you don''t call him Robespierre ... it rolls off the tongue easier ) going to Leciecter ( wasn''t that the instrument James Bond tried to keep out of Russian hands? ). Highly amusing Dickson. I''ll keep an eye open for your next gem.

[quote user="ricardo"]I blame the parents.[/quote]

shhh...his fathers on these message boards, well he''s named Dicksons Dad...

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Can''t see any of these leaving now to be honest! Wouldn''t lose any sleep if Robbo went but we don''t have enough players to let any more leave![/quote]

Robinson was excellent tonight.

Nothing like a bit of ridicule to encourage a poster eh? Young lad maybe? Dyslexic issues?

Well done all..........[N]

Safri is one of only very few quality players left at the club....Etuhu to Sheff Utd? Robinson to Leicester? Please Please Please...

I hope etuhu goes (if we are signing a couple of players tomorrow) because, he is lazy, uncommitted - a postxmas prem season francis.

Gallagher is no loss whatsoever.

Robinson is a reasonable reserve but i''m not going to cry if he leaves!

Drury is the only one who departure would annoy me greatly, he is a quality player as he showed tonight and quite frankly deserves far better than us.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="DICKSON"]

drury - to derby

gallagher - st mirrens

carl robision leciecter

[/quote]

In one short post you are concren about are player, caused Sheffield to be untied, made poor Safri unhappyless, and had poor Robision ( don''t know why you don''t call him Robespierre ... it rolls off the tongue easier ) going to Leciecter ( wasn''t that the instrument James Bond tried to keep out of Russian hands? ). Highly amusing Dickson. I''ll keep an eye open for your next gem.

[/quote]

Considering you reside in a country which has mutilated the English language you''re not really in a position to criticise.

This a football chat site not an English test for f**** sake

sorry about my spelling didn''t think it was important

Neil said last night that no players wil be leaving so he must be right.

i am young and my dad will post on here

I met up with my friend after the match last night. He watched the game from one of the boxes and at half time mingled with a number of officials and ex-players. All the talk was that, as well as two coming in, two of our players were leaving; one to a lower league club and one going abroad. Flemming looks like he may be off to Rotherham but no idea who the other one might be.

Hopefully its just tittle-tattle but please don''t let it be Safri!

By the way Dickson, dont let the cliquey ba$t*rds grind you down.