Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Carrow

Colin Warnock.....

.......So our pleasant,fair-minded friend from the North is trying to turn the screw is he?
Well, if ever there was a good reason for the moaners to lay off the team on Saturday just imagine his smug face crowing and boasting at the end of the season if they overtake us........ugh!

Come on folks, lets put aside the petty squabbles and create a real bear-pit atmosphere. At least if the players dont perform we wont have given them any excuses eh? Please save the moans and groans for the traditional rant down the pub afterwards.

Quite agree, God that man annoys me, if he isn´t whingeing about referees it´s about how unfair it is that we have so much money. Give that prat a handkerchief to cry into someone, preferably wrapped in a guide to second division club´s grounds, where he belongs.

If I was Worthy I would have the dressing room walls absolutely covered by now with copies of quotes from various players and managers that our club, players and even us fans have had to put up with in the past few months. No need then for his ''hairdryer'', just a good, long reading session before pulling on that shirt with pride and heading down the tunnel into battle. Perhaps visualising the face of an overboiled beetroot (Colin W.) on the shoulders of each of the oppo players would inspire us to greater things too. I know it wouldn''t take much to make me go out there and give everything I''d got to prove such cretins wrong. If we were in the position of the Blunts, Mackems, (un)''Appy ''Ammers, Wigan, etc., I''m sure Worthy would be making positive noises, but I''m equally sure he wouldn''t resort to making himself and the club look stupid in so doing. Come on City! Make Colin look like his new surname!

I''ve just had a thought...(steady on susie)...how about singing ''The referee''s a COLIN'' every time the ref gives a poor decision against us on Saturday? This should make the ref think we are being reasonable to him, so he might be more favourable towards us. At least it will make him confused, which would be amusing in itself!!

Shef Utd draw 1-1 tonight, theyve really turned the screw there "colin". Manager complaining to ref about a penalty given to the away side.

hohoho where have we heard all this before...

Rumours in Sheffield are "Colin" will be sacked at the end of the season when they don''t go up.

Sounds like the perfect replacement for Mr Royle down the road. Whingers and whiners together.

I see that young colins team only drew with Derby tonight I bet he wishes he had kept his mouth shut!!

The guy is an idiot, he is moaning about the ref giving derby the penalty. Stomping on to the pitch and squaring up to the ref what pratt. Grow up mate this is football if you dont like it manage a netball team.

I love worthy he is by far the best manager in the league and i would not swap him for anyone else, he loves Norwich. The people on here moaning about him should shoot themselves in the foot. This guy is on to a winner and he will take us there this year! He is a great manager and he conducts himself in a way that makes Norwich a team to be very proud of to be part of.

OTBC.

up the football league we go!

Well done Mr. Warnock. Your remarks about turning the screw on Norwich, immediately followed by droppinig two points at home to Derby is more like self-inflicted pain. you must have had your drill in the "reverse" position.

As a footnote, I have just seen Colin on the TV blaming the referee for Sheff U not winning tonight. The bloke really is embarrassing, I am sure the United fans must cringe. Say what you like about Worthy (including his use of the English language), at least he maintains some sort of dignity.

Can''t wait to hear Colin''s comments this coming Saturday after their televised outing at Cardiff. Will he reign himself in a bit as it''s live to the nation, or will he go on to confirm to all of us that he is, without doubt, one of the most pathetic, miserable, bitter and loathed people in the game today? I actually almost feel a bit sorry for Blunts fans having to put up with him. Well, almost! (Anyone know who the ref is for that game? Would be interesting if it is a prem ref, eh?)

Susie b,am i missing something?....but we are talking about Niel Warnock??,might have missed some gag or something so sorry!

Sorry folks, have just realised I wrote ''reign'' instead of ''rein''. I was in a hurry and should have been on my way to work! That''s my excuse, anyway. The only thing old beetroot head is king of, as far as I''m concerned, is self-humiliation. In that respect he reigns!!!

Sparky, someone figured out that a particular anagram of `Niel Warnock` resulted in the first name of `Colin` and a surname beginning with `W` which very much befits his general behavior. Suffice to say its caught on pretty well!
I initially put it in the title of the original post with asterisks, but the powers that be removed it. Oh well, at least `Colin` is doing his best to live up to his new surname!

Thanks for explaining, Mr. Carrow. It was wrong of me to assume that everyone on here knew what I was going on about. Hope it makes more sense to everyone now!

The big boys wouldn''t dare laugh at you, oh jet heeled one, ''cos us big girls would sort them out if they did! (Don''t know why I said that as I''m really little, but my forehand drive packs a punch and my hair makes me look scary!)

I have never hated another teams manager more than Warnock, he really is a pr*t, I hope Sheff U don''t even make the play offs.

I find it amazing that he is suggesting we have tried to buy our way into the premier league, we have spent £1m on players....... woohoo, big deal. The money was not found by the club it was raised by us(the fans) and Delia, Wigan spent more than that on one player and there are other clubs in the league with £1m+ players in their squads. We have signed 5 players this season totalling £1m, thats £200,000 per player.

I have been on the NCFC official website and have calculated the total cost of the squad we have now......... £4,865,000 is the total cost of our squad, thats over 7 seasons!!! We sold Bellers for that much!

I don''t know where Warnock is getting the idea we are the Div 1 equivelant to Chelsea but I can only put it down to jealousy and mind games!