Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Here's an idea Grant!

Keep your big gob shut!

Its my opinion that you talk a good game but can seldom deliver, in the transfer market, you are bloody woeful, but again you talk big.

Its also my opinion that you are a chancer, and a puppet for the board to manipulate.

Do the honourable thing and resign....................we don''t want or need you here!

OTBC.

I''m beginning to think that some strange and probably illegal additive is mixed into jars of peanut butter intended for the Lowestoft supermarkets, or maybe the breakfast cereals have come from a beach off Devon and contain mind altering substances. Still, I am sure PG has a sense of humour about being lambasted by a bloke from Pakefield claiming to have mystical powers. What fun!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Keep your big gob shut!

Its my opinion that you talk a good game but can seldom deliver, in the transfer market, you are bloody woeful, but again you talk big.

Its also my opinion that you are a chancer, and a puppet for the board to manipulate.

Do the honourable thing and resign....................we don''t want or need you here!

OTBC.

[/quote]

When he first came...I stated what I knew of him. Nothing has changed......

He can''t go now sadly...as it would cost this little shower a packet (3.5 years worth)......so just relax and enjoy.......[;)]

[quote user="ncfc1"]This club is a disgrace and if they go down it will be exactly what they deserve .[/quote]

Interesting choice of words there ncfc1. Most fans refer the their club as "we"!

Wiz, why is Grant woefull in the transfer market? There has been more activity around the club in this window than in previous windows.

So Wiz, if PG engineers 5 (maybe 6) new signings - only one of which is a loanee (a quality young goalie) - whilst shipping out some of the deadwood that you''ve been asking to be cleared, he''s a bloody woeful, chancing puppet, who rarely delivers what he says he wants to?Given the awful state that people like ncfc1 say we''re in, I''d say the blokes a flickin miracle worker!Is it really finrot again? That''s a real problem if so and I wish I knew the answer. [*-)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="ncfc1"]This club is a disgrace and if they go down it will be exactly what they deserve .[/quote]

Interesting choice of words there ncfc1. Most fans refer the their club as "we"!

Wiz, why is Grant woefull in the transfer market? There has been more activity around the club in this window than in previous windows.

[/quote]

Sorry but....ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho. Classic stuff.............[N]

Keep your big gob shut!

OTBC.

[/quote]

and on the day we hear we are going to sign mark Fotheringham! Wiz ur an attention seeking Prat!

i back Grant.. i dont back the board... im hoping he comes good for us.

jas :)

Keep your big gob shut!

OTBC.

[/quote]

and on the day we hear we are going to sign mark Fotheringham! Wiz ur an attention seeking Prat!

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would you like to expand on why you think that''s classic stuff?

I often wonder what your agenda is on these boards!

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last year, during the height of the Worthy saga, someone I know created and sent me a simple spreadsheet called "Norwich City post-match quote generator", the idea being that you refresh the page and it gives you a new stock quote from a different player.  This still happens in reality, however I wonder if we could do a similar thing with these boards - refresh every day, see what Wiz/Cluck/Smudger have to say, all have a laugh, then go about the real business of discussing possible new signings, particularly the likes of Fotheringham who''s signature is imminent and yet whose name has barely been mentioned by the doom-sayers...Would save us all a lot of time...

Last year, during the height of the Worthy saga, someone I know created

and sent me a simple spreadsheet called "Norwich City post-match quote

generator", the idea being that you refresh the page and it gives you a

new stock quote from a different player.  This still happens in

reality, however I wonder if we could do a similar thing with these

boards - refresh every day, see what Wiz/Cluck/Smudger have to say, all

have a laugh, then go about the real business of discussing possible

new signings, particularly the likes of Fotheringham who''s signature is

imminent and yet whose name has barely been mentioned by the

doom-sayers...

Would save us all a lot of time...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

and on the day we hear we are going to sign mark Fotheringham! Wiz ur an attention seeking Prat

[/quote]

Jas: Look at the league table son, who''s the prat then?, and have you seen wottsisname play lately then?.......no, thought not!..

Fat Barman: As I said to Jes, the woeful results do my talking for me!. Now watch us beat Wolves..........not.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

then go about the real business of discussing possible new signings, particularly the likes of Fotheringham who''s signature is imminent and yet whose name has barely been mentioned by the doom-sayers...

[/quote]

Or indeed by the pro Grant brigade either Evil!.

Maybe its because he hasn''t set the world alight, and many fans haven''t even heard of him.

Nice try though!.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Any chance of you practising what you preach, Wiz ? [:@] [/quote]

Not a cat in hell''s chance mate.

[/quote]

Whoa! Time to stop fighting among yourselves guys. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but give the new signings a chance. Granty took on an ailing club its no surprise he hasn''t turned it round straight away. Give him a chance, things may get worse before they get better. Its time we all started pulling in the same direction or this club will tear itself apart.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Keep your big gob shut!

OTBC.

[/quote]

[/quote]but have we signed him no and you are hoping he comes good even though you back him joke.

SACK GRANT NOW

Thred started by his royal highness at 11.09 today and in two hours we are on page two.  You lot will insist on replying to the mindless outbursts!

Keep your big gob shut!

OTBC.

[/quote]

Keep your big gob shut!

OTBC.

all i can see on here is a load of moaners..

give the bloke a chance, he is trying to sign some players and if fotheringham turns up, that should kick one or two midfielders up the arse. if grant leaves like you want him too, who would you want to take over..another manager with no money could not do any better.get behind the lads tonight not moan at them

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

then go about the real business of discussing possible new signings, particularly the likes of Fotheringham who''s signature is imminent and yet whose name has barely been mentioned by the doom-sayers...

[/quote]

Or indeed by the pro Grant brigade either Evil!.

Maybe its because he hasn''t set the world alight, and many fans haven''t even heard of him.

Nice try though!.

[/quote]I count at least 2, and a number of others on the rumour section... mine even has video footage of his silky skills...Of course why let the truth get in the way of a "comeback"... Nice try though...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I take it you''re not a fisherman Nigel?.......

It''s no claim to success if a thousand fish swim by your hook....just as they will do every day. The skill is to create some interest so that they will rise to the bait....and you can actually catch one of them.

"Nearly" or "almost" won''t fill your dinner plate.......

My agenda?....I just say it how it is...........[:)]

[quote user="ricardo"]

Whoa! Time to stop fighting among yourselves guys.

[/quote]It''s too late, don''t worry... Wiz has been fighting amongst himself for years, and he''s not about to stop any time soon...

Well said jas the barclay king, i read this board regularly though dont post much, and of the 3696 1st wizard has posted, i wonder how many are actually of any use or optimism?

i normally stay out of the arguements, but the squad is full of dead wood, but u cant insult all your players constantly.

I will give grant till this time next season before real judgements.  of the players he has signed, chadwick looks good, ashdown put a bit of pressure on gallacher for a bit, brown - we will see, again meant to be raw, and needs teaching, marshall is a good keeper, and this new guy, hey if he can pass then he is already 10 times better than robinson.

the squad is full of rubbish grant is not to blame.  when we see the squad for next season, then we can judge more.

and please 1st wizard keep some of your grant out, delia out opinions to yourself, what were you hoping for, us to win every game and all the awful players to start playing amazingly and us to sign world class youngsters for free?  get real, we can be a premiership club, but its gonna take time to get rid of all this rubbish on our budget.

No.. you say it how you perceive it to be. How it IS is that we have made two permanent signings and one quality loan signing and still trying to get more. We have sent out many players on loan. These are facts, facts that make this a busy transfer window compared to what we have been used to.

I suggest that you rarely "say it as it is" and on the few occasions you do nobody will take any notice of you. I may not be familiar with your fishermens tales but I can recognise the boy who cried wolf.

[quote user="gissing canary"]

get real, we can be a premiership club, but its gonna take time to get rid of all this rubbish on our budget.

[/quote]

And this is why we fail!.

[quote user="john"]

who would you want to take over..another manager with no money could not do any better

[/quote]

Mr Williams at Colchester seems to be doing okay on a tight budget......................I wonder why that is John?.

well said gissing canary! Give Grant a chance! How can he be blamed for inheriting such a useless squad. All his signings seem to have added to the team and will hopefully make the other players sit up and take notice.He has virtually stated that he wants rid of the obvious deadwood but they are going to take time to replace. The bloke cannot replace a whole squad in 1 transfer window!!!  Be certain that its going to take a long time.IF (and its a big if) he gets the support from the board the he needs then we will be able to judge him on his own merits.Until then everyone SUPPORT THE TEAM because we are going to need everything to make sure we stay safe!