Sign in to follow this  
Lappins left boot!

Just an interest?

How many people on here are current season ticket holders? How long have you been a season ticket holder? Would you ever get rid of it because of the standard that was being played?

Its only through inquisitiveness...

Not a season ticket holder as I can''t make it to enough games. I am a member and signed up to the hat trick plan. I''ve been a member for the last 10 years. I wouldn''t consider stopping that but I might think differently if I had a season ticket....difficult to say...?

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Not a season ticket holder as I can''t make it to enough games. I am a member and signed up to the hat trick plan. I''ve been a member for the last 10 years. I wouldn''t consider stopping that but I might think differently if I had a season ticket....difficult to say...?[/quote]

I am - i never miss a game

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Not a season ticket holder as I can''t make it to enough games. I am a member and signed up to the hat trick plan. I''ve been a member for the last 10 years. I wouldn''t consider stopping that but I might think differently if I had a season ticket....difficult to say...?[/quote]

[/quote] What''s you point?

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="Yellow fever"]

[/quote] What''s you point?[/quote]

My point is that i never miss a game - wots yors?

I am in my 9th season on the trot as a season ticket holder. I''ve seen us struggling in division 1 a decade a go with bellamy and eadie, the mediocroty of rioch and hamilton, the worthy revival, the prem season and the post releagtion torment we are now in. And yes, i will almost certainly renew.

I live overseas so perhaps this question doesn''t apply to me but football is supposed to be entertainment, for well over 2 years now the football has been dire, would I go to the theatre for that length of time while not being entertained? would I pay to go to the cinema for two years to watch sub standard B movies?I will always follow Norwich, always listen out for the results/news etc but I wouldn''t even consider buying a season ticket at this present time, in fact even if I was given one for free I would seriously have to weigh up the amount of wasted time set against doing something more important/enjoyable.If NCFC paid me to go I might consider it, obviously the fee would have to be right!Bring back some entertainment pleeeeaaase!!

[quote user="Canary in the land of Scouse"]

How many people on here are current season ticket holders? How long have you been a season ticket holder? Would you ever get rid of it because of the standard that was being played?

Its only through inquisitiveness...

[/quote]

Season ticket holder for 30 plus years and regular supporter 20 years before that. I could not afford a season ticket in my earlier years but you didn''t need one because you could always pay at the gate.

No, I can''t think of any reason that would make me give it up.

Current season ticket holder, and have just renewed (yes I am mad...)  Have had current season ticket for seven years, before that on and off due to living away...Get rid of it due to standard being played.  No, only not taken up due to financial reasons or living abroad.  I still enjoy going to games (although the standard at the moment is dire....I will not let Doncaster and co and their evil plan for total hotel and catering domination stop me going to football.  I was here a long time before any of them and intend to be here long after they all depart for the Cayman Isles or similar....It''s not just the 90 minutes of football is it, it''s the day out, the meeting with friends, banter with away fans etc etc, the feeling of belonging  to a club...I am finding it very difficult at the moment seeing some of our so called players in the cherished shirt just not caring  for that canary on their breast, but just hope that things will get better....for sure they can''t get much worse

I''m a season ticket holder, but I live in Brighton so I don''t get to many games. Still, my Norwich mates love it! :)

Three of my brothers are all season ticket holders. Bit of an e-blocker kinda family!

As my name implies,I live in S France,and as such get to about one third of the games.(didn''t go last night).My son who lives in K Lynn goes to the rest.We''ve held the ticket for 25 yrs,and I used to go to every game before my new life "a la francais".

Most years I''ve had no problem with renewing,but the current situation,allied to the fact that thanks to Gordon Brown (and the French govt)putting up Airport tax flights back to Stansted are becoming MUCH dearer,means that it is highly unlikely that I''ll bother renewing this time.Part of the consideration in the past was that getting "casual "tickets was nigh on impossible.With the pathetic excuse for an administration/team at present,attendances seem to be dropping off,so soon tickets at Carrow Rd will be as easy to get as they are at Ips*it.Then,all my son need to do is get two,and if we are so inclined(gluttons for punishment) we can si together.

Home and away season ticket holder in recent years but and have held a season ticket since 1975 (aged 5) when I inherited it from my late grandfather.

If we were to be relegated I really don’t think I could stand it any longer, not because we were playing smaller clubs but for been seen to support a truly hapless bunch of individuals that constitutes our board of directors and joint majority share holders. They would have to be gone and a new regime in place to cope with First Division football but I suspect that Robert Chase would still be seen as a bigger villain.

Then of course I’d be left with what to do of a Saturday? Fishing, a few track days here and there and going to Ram Meadow to watch Bury Town I suppose but the sad reality is that by August I could well be sat by a river bank or at Silverstone

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]I am in my 9th season on the trot as a season ticket holder. I''ve seen us struggling in division 1 a decade a go with bellamy and eadie, the mediocroty of rioch and hamilton, the worthy revival, the prem season and the post releagtion torment we are now in. And yes, i will almost certainly renew.[/quote]

You forgot to say that you hardly go now as you play football!

This is my 6th season as a ticket holder, and after threatening not to renew at the end of each season (apart from our play-off and promotion seasons), I will most probably do the same this time round...

Me personally, i''ve been a supporter for 15 years, season ticket holder, my better half has been supporting NC since the 60''s, also a season ticket holder.  We''ve stuck with NCFC through good times and bad, and will no doubt renew again.  [H]

Got my first season ticket when I was in my 20''s which I had  for a few years, then moved away to work, came back as you do when you''re a Norwich girl, so in total have had a season ticket for about 20 years. Got 2 years more to run on this one, I think!

Have to say I agree with gazzathegreat ( welcome back) that its pretty dire at the moment and you have to wonder why you bother, but there was a glimmer of hope last night, well there was for me anyway.

Been going for around ten years, season ticket for 6. Will definately renew next season if only to say in a couple of seasons, when we''re top of the premiership, well it was only in 2008 we won the Division 1 title ...  ;)