Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

7 points off the bottom

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Playing well and losing - never a good sign. [/quote]

better than playing badly and losing but not as good as playing well and winning or for that matter...talking a load of nonsense

[/quote]

well actually when combined with playing badly and losing - most of our other recent games it is disastrous.

The old adage is that good teams can have a bad day and still win.  We had a good day and still lost. 

Also remember Wolves defense was down to the bare bones.  Reserves playing (and even one of them got sent off...)

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Playing well and losing - never a good sign. [/quote]

better than playing badly and losing but not as good as playing well and winning or for that matter...talking a load of nonsense

[/quote]

that is true, sometimes you just have to admit it wasn''t to be our night, but it is far better than losing whilst playing crap, we must be positive about this, I know it is hard at the moment.

People single out Thorne for abuse because we don''t score, but what about the rest of the team? we need more goals from the midfield (yes Lee!). Also, once again Hughes gest a lot of blame for us losing our shape, but it should take more than 1 man in 11 to really change the shape of the team. It is a team game and we need to improve thoughout the team.

But let''s try to stay positive, we are in the mire but the fans can really help get behind the team even when the chips are down, we are not really that bad - not yet!

I''d like to be able to agree with you LC, but, we have been so inconsistant its possible that we will not play that well again for the rest of the season.

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="Loughborough Canary"]Norwich played very well so i''m not at all angry.  You need to get behind the team, things will pick up for us.  How people can come on here and criticise when we dominated and had about 5 times the amount of shots on target than Wolves amazes me.  What do people expect Grant to do about an opposition goalkeeper playing out of his skin?![/quote]

Yes we did play well tonight first time for weeks but we still lost and we are in deep trouble and i am sick to death of excuses, wake up people we can go down, at this rate we will.

[/quote]

Loughborough Canary...  It is all about results for us now (which we are not going to pick up with this shower of $. hite)...  Everybody seemed to get behind the team tonight (not that it mnade any difference)...  Thi sgetting behind the team thing is yet more club spin...  what the true fans of this club now need to do is admit that people like Wiz, Cluck, Alex, Ricky Knight, Mello, CJF & Co and myself have been right and unite in demonstrating against and freeing us of this board that is suffocating this club of ours!!!

Yes Ricky...  We will go down and 99% of our fans will deserve it... NO ACTION against Delia & Co is why we find ourselves where we are today!!!  [:@]

[/quote]

Smudger, admittedly I never see eye to eye with you and am one of the ''minority'' that doesn''t want the board to go, but I''d be interested in what you thought of the players tonight, I wasn''t at the game but listening to others on here/radio commentary I listened to... it sounded as though it really was one of those nights when 10 Thierry Henry''s wouldn''t of beaten their ''keeper. What was your view on the play?.

P.s, Getting behind a team is NOT club spin...A very odd way of looking at things. Negative to say the support didn''t help the players, the players went for it apparently and if they DON''T get supported we WILL go down. They need our support so keep the support UP.

[/quote]

My coments are not aimed about apathy of the fans are not directed towards people such as yourself Alex...  I do not see you as apathetic, just foolish in your view that the current board can turn things around and your continued support of them... you are entitled to your opinion however and I do respect that.

My comments on this and other threads recently regarding apathy... are aimed at the growing numbers who appear to want change at the club but are not prepared to vent their anger directly at the board and let their feelings known.

With regards to last nights match... I wasn''t there but it does not take a genius to work out that if we can''t score past an extremely  poor 10 man/9 man Wolves team then something is drastically wrong with the standard of football on show at Carrow Road...

We have a squad the size of a Sunday League team... and aren''t much better off in terms of quality!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="Loughborough Canary"]Norwich played very well so i''m not at all angry.  You need to get behind the team, things will pick up for us.  How people can come on here and criticise when we dominated and had about 5 times the amount of shots on target than Wolves amazes me.  What do people expect Grant to do about an opposition goalkeeper playing out of his skin?![/quote]

Yes we did play well tonight first time for weeks but we still lost and we are in deep trouble and i am sick to death of excuses, wake up people we can go down, at this rate we will.

[/quote]

Loughborough Canary...  It is all about results for us now (which we are not going to pick up with this shower of $. hite)...  Everybody seemed to get behind the team tonight (not that it mnade any difference)...  Thi sgetting behind the team thing is yet more club spin...  what the true fans of this club now need to do is admit that people like Wiz, Cluck, Alex, Ricky Knight, Mello, CJF & Co and myself have been right and unite in demonstrating against and freeing us of this board that is suffocating this club of ours!!!

Yes Ricky...  We will go down and 99% of our fans will deserve it... NO ACTION against Delia & Co is why we find ourselves where we are today!!!  [:@]

[/quote]

Smudger, admittedly I never see eye to eye with you and am one of the ''minority'' that doesn''t want the board to go, but I''d be interested in what you thought of the players tonight, I wasn''t at the game but listening to others on here/radio commentary I listened to... it sounded as though it really was one of those nights when 10 Thierry Henry''s wouldn''t of beaten their ''keeper. What was your view on the play?.

P.s, Getting behind a team is NOT club spin...A very odd way of looking at things. Negative to say the support didn''t help the players, the players went for it apparently and if they DON''T get supported we WILL go down. They need our support so keep the support UP.

[/quote]

My coments are not aimed about apathy of the fans are not directed towards people such as yourself Alex...  I do not see you as apathetic, just foolish in your view that the current board can turn things around and your continued support of them... you are entitled to your opinion however and I do respect that.

My comments on this and other threads recently regarding apathy... are aimed at the growing numbers who appear to want change at the club but are not prepared to vent their anger directly at the board and let their feelings known.

With regards to last nights match... I wasn''t there but it does not take a genius to work out that if we can''t score past an extremely  poor 10 man/9 man Wolves team then something is drastically wrong with the standard of football on show at Carrow Road...

We have a squad the size of a Sunday League team... and aren''t much better off in terms of quality!!!

[/quote]

Smudger, Well I respect that you don''t have faith in the board and that''s fine as we all are entitled to our view (although I think you do come across as if it''s actually something personal with Delia etc!). I understand the concern that we''ve played well and not picked up the points, this is certainly worrying however do you not feel with the inclusion of Huckerby up front (where he''s best) with Brown/Martin, Lappin on the wing and Fotheringham alongside Safri we''ve not got a greater chance of picking up points? Losing Earnshaw is a HUGE blow, but providing we get these 2 new lads in the jigsaw I genuinelly believe they will make the difference needed to keep us up? You gotta have some optimism Smudge, it''s not great but before I go out and buy my incontinence gear just yet I''ll see what the new boys can do. Just my 2 cents :)