Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

FOTHERINGHAM until the end of the season + one year option

Why only until the end of the season with a one year option? Thought he was offered two and a half years?

He obviously aint to sure about joining us, i say p*** off mate.

I''m pleased that we''ve got two new midfielders in plus Chadders and Marshall, that should help and list the morale.

[quote user="I OWN THIS CLUB"]

Why only until the end of the season with a one year option? Thought he was offered two and a half years?

[/quote]

I reckon its more about the club not wanting to commit to his probably lucrative salay if we are relegated, and so it''s a safet thing i suppose, if he''s any good its effectively an 18 month deal anyway. It gives us a chance to see what he''s like, he''s never palyed in england, and his fitness might not be great and so it is a risk i suppose, hence the short contract.

[/quote]That''s a shameful thing to say to a player who has just signed, for god''s sake, with fans like you eh... ever think this is more about us as a club not doing an Etuhu and commiting ourselves to a long time deal on an unproven player with a suspect attitude?? hm??

you are not a scum fan are you.. if not perhaps you should be

he has only just signed for us and you are moaning already, he might be sh@t , then its good buisiness not to give him longer, if he turns out to be half decent then grant can try and sign him on a longer contract later.

do the club need "fans" like you.. doubt it

[/quote]

For Gods sake stop moaning.

Pleased that we''ve signed a couple of players but I woud really hope there''s at least 1 centreback on the way and another striker. Ideally another 2 or 3 defenders would be nice.

I think it would be a bit foolish not to beef up our options in defence.