Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

LAPPIN SIGNS £100,000 DEAL.

[quote user="Alex"]

Yes we''ve signed someone at least!

[/quote] St Mirren fans seem very miffed we''ve got him. Nice to see we have got somebody who the fans rate

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Will this mean the end of huckerby playing out of position on the left? i hope so. think these two signings will bring balance to the team. Well done Grant
[/quote]

I''m really happy with these 2 signings, am very optimistic we''ll push on now, lets get Huckerby up front with Brown now. I''ll echo that ''Well done PG''.

Lets see now , Chadwick , Lappin,  Fothers , Brown , Marshall  ..... sh*t , thats nearly half a team !    I blame Delia for this  ![:P]

[quote user="sheded"]Lets see now , Chadwick , Lappin,  Fothers , Brown , Marshall  ..... sh*t , thats nearly half a team !    I blame Delia for this  ![:P][/quote]

Exactly, onwards and upwards we all hope! He''s St.Mirrens star player I think so to get him for that price we really can''t complain. Not particularly fast but has a sweet left duke according to PG..

[quote user="Alex"]

[/quote] 75K for one, the other''s free.......NCPLC last of the big spenders!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="BB FOOTBALL FIRST"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote] 75K for one, the other''s free.......NCPLC last of the big spenders!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Quite frankly I couldn''t give a flying dogs hampton wick what they cost as long as they do the business. Put your money where your mouth is and buy us Henry.