Sign in to follow this  
stan the man

Any Beach 103.4fm listeners (lowestoft area)

Just thought i say, if you listen to the beach radio station and you have heard the new advert on there (after news bulletins) with the city fan saying "the only three points that joe royle will get on derby day are the ones he''ll get if he gets caught speeding going to the ground" and as 67% thought that ipswich would win he says "they are all delusional!!!". Well thats ME!!!! It''s fantastic winding up the scum supporters on the east coast. I know i''m sad but what the hell.

Notleys is the place to watch football if you''re ever passing. The atmosphere is electric!

Lowestoft chap here too!!....i do prefer the Beach to broadland but can''t say i''ve heard that advert yet.

whoops, bit of a mistake there. What I meant by try actually living there was try living in Ipswich. I didnt really make that clear, at all. Sorry about that. But I do live in Ipswich. I go to school there and it really is a joy to walk around just mentioning 3-1, 2-0, and coughing *double* under my breath every so often. Well back to school on monday. I think top of the league portman road will get another great response.